BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Grapefruit Sky Description: Cleanse luxuriating body wash drenches skin in a light cucumber melon fragrance and contains distinctive looming agents that lather easily to gently cleanse away the day. Gentle yet rich in nutrients, Cleanse Body Wash contains the exclusive Giovanni PureOrganic Technology blend, (Includes essential fatty acids, necessary to smooth, repair and help heal skin - an advanced essential oil complex to soothe, smooth and regenerate skin's lost moisture. It represents on experience that transports you to places In your imagination and beyond. Feel. New. 100% Vegetarian ingredients. No animal testing. Made in U.S.A. Giovanni Cleanse Luxuriating Body Wash drenches skin in naturally aromatic fragrances and contains distinctive foaming agents that lather easily to gently cleanse away the day. Gentle yet rich in nutrients, Cleanse body wash contains the exclusive Giovanni PureOrganic Technology blend, an advanced essential oil complex to soothe, smooth and regenerate skin's lost moisture. It represents an experience that transports you to places in your imagination and beyond. Feel New! Free Of Animal Testing Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Grapefruit Sky Directions Pour into hands and rub across body to lather. Use with a washcloth, body sponge or loofah. Rinse Ingredients: Certified Organic *Citrus Grandis (grapefruit), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Valencia Orange), *Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Peel), *Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) and Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extracts (Aqueous), Sodium Cocyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Essential Oil of Fragrance. *Certified by Quality Assurance Inte see more...

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Stephanie M.
Las Vegas
I have been using this body wash for about a month and a half now and I am loving it so far. It lasts a long time and the smell is great. The value is a good price for the amount you get. I purchased mine at TJ Maxx. I would buy this product again.
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
I love the product it's actually my favorite I will continue to use it. Not to mention that the scent is amazing. I use it daily and purchased on sale I hope to continue to use it for as long as I can
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Giovanni hair products .... This is the cleanse body wash grapefruit sky 10,5fl oz... Its delicious, the smell is amazing my friend! And it's really a cleanser .... Hehehe
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good body wash, makes my skin feel soft and clean. Great to use in the shower to make me feel refreshed. Smells great, wish they made more fruity scents. Affordable and would recommend to friends
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
I LOVE this the smell is so good!! It's my favorite body wash, and it makes me feel so clean and refreshed. It's not that pricey but it definitely is worth it. It changes your skin.
Sara A.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very pricy product however it smells amazing. I would say that it has great ingredients and that's why it's pricy however I do feel like you can get a similar product for a cheaper price. If you have the money and would like to try something new give this one a shot. I just wish it was more moisturizing.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This would be a great hotel amenity body wash. This brand is not really worth the price, the scent is too strong and it only really does what they say on the bottle- body wash. Get you some dove or some olay. Spend that extra cash on a nice hotel room.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of grapefruit! This body wash makes me smell so nice! It is very gentle on my skin and I do have pretty sensitive skin! The smell lasts as long as any ordinary body wash! I would buy it again for the scent!
Natalia N.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a solid, potent product that nourishes my hair like no other. I have fine hair that I blow-dry and have colored monthly so I need a magical shampoo like this one to protect my hair.