Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Cassifluer White Tea 10.5 fl oz

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Cassifluer White Tea Description: Each Giovanni Organic Body Care formula contains a blend of exotic organic oils, ripe-harvested from renewable plants of the peak of their freshness. The Oils are cold pressed and refrigerated immediately to ensure maximum purity for smooth gorgeous skin. Giovanni Cleanse Luxuriating Body Wash drenches skin in naturally aromatic fragrances and contains distinctive foaming agents that lather easily to gently cleanse away the day. Gentle yet rich in nutrients, Cleanse body wash contains the exclusive Giovanni PureOrganic Technology blend, an advanced essential oil complex to soothe, smooth and regenerate skin's lost moisture. It represents an experience that transports you to places in your imagination and beyond. Feel New! Free Of Animal Testing Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Cassifluer White Tea Directions Pour into hands and rub across body to lather. Use with a washcloth, body sponge or loofah. Rinse Ingredients: Certified Organic *Citrus Grandis (grapefruit), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Valencia Orange), *Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Peel), *Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) and Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extracts (Aqueous), Sodium Cocyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Essential Oil of Fragrance. *Certified by Quality Assurance International. • Certified Organic Claendula Officinalis* (Claendula Flower), Chamomilla Recutita* (Chamomile Flower), Echinacea Angustifolia*, (Coneflower), Trifolium Pretense* (Red Clover Blossom), Camellia Sinensis (Cassifluer White Tea) Extracts (Aqueous), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin see more...

Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
This is an average shower gel and I don't think I will purchase again. I think it is overpriced but I got it on sale. I loved the white tea scent but do not care much about the cucumber one. It is too sweet for me and does not smell very natural. It lathers up well so use sparingly to make it last longer. It does the job and didn't dry my skin, but as I said it is not spectacular. The bottle is kind of cool though.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
This body wash smells very niceI love the scent it definitely is a good hair and body wash it's smells like white tea it is affordable it's not too pricey it's gentle I definitely would buy it again I am I do recommend this for anybody that wants a new body wash
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smell of this product as well as the way it makes my body feel, ive also used it in my hair quite a few times and it had a nice light fragrance to it as well as added volume (not sure if i wasnt supposed to use it in my hair but whatever) id definitely buy this again if i saw it in the store.
Taylor S.
Barstow, CA
this body wash is okay it kinda made my skin alittle dry but other then that it's a great buy it's alittle pricy but worth it and it smells great i enjoyed the strong smelling scent that lasted all day
Fedra D.
Houston
Excelente producto lo he usado por más de 3 meses y me va de maravilla es súper gentil con la piel me encanta! Recomiendo que lo compren ya que yo lo volvería a usar mil veces ! Es una buena inversión
Sera O.
Denver, CO
I purchased the triple tea tree shampoo because I have very dried and itchy scalp. Not too pricey either. Ever since using this my scalp is no longer itchy or flakey! This cleans deeply.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased this product because many of their products are free of harmful chemicals. It lathered up pretty well And left my skin feeling soft and fresh. Smells amazing, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a more natural approach.
EZX Anna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A lot of good reviews about this product. But I'm not very approached. I can not say that it's bad, just a shampoo that cleans and nothing more. Not bad, but there's better.
Lezlie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Giovanni cleanse body wash smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.... I love how good I feel after I use it! I would definitely recommend for others to use! You will love it!
Kathy Q.
Luxurious body wash
Drenches skin in a light cucumber melon fragrance.
in addition to moisturize the skin, leaves very smooth.
I've used it many times and I recommend it to all my friends and also loves. and of course it would buy it is very good