BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Bamboo Birch Description: Cleanse luxuriating body wash drenches skin in a exotic scent and contains distinctive foaming agents that lather easily to gently cleanse away the day. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Bamboo Birch Directions Pour into hands and rub across body to lather. Use with a washcloth, body spongeor loofah. Rinse. Your skin feels silky, smooth, like the flight of a butterfly. • Organic Birch Bark, Coneflowers, Hibiscus Flowers, Olive Leaf, Bamboo Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutomate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol, Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Essential Oil Fragrance. see more...

Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
It's an "ok" body wash. It didn't really do anything special for me other than have a good smell. I didn't notice any enhancement to my skin but it also didn't have any disadvantages either. Too expensive for me for what you get but it does smell REALLY good in the bottle, just not as good after you've showered. Too subtle.
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Doral, FL
Its a great smelling body wash. Suds but doesnt sud too much .

It rinses easily and doesnt leave an oily residue on my skin.
rosalia o.
rosalia o.
Brooklyn, NY
excelentisimo producto lo uso diario porque me da suabidad se lo recomendaria a todo el mundo son excelentes
Kulpreet D.
Kulpreet D.
Riverbank, CA
I was first given this soap in the bar version (which is also great!) and was hooked on the scent ever since! The wash has a luxurious lather for not having all the "bad stuff" in it! The scent is light, clean...not too strong...in a word - YUMMY! I won't use anything else! Of course, the price ROCKS - I HERB, you've done it again! :)
Terra B.
Terra B.
Manvel, TX
I have very sensitive skin and this product seems to help keep my skin so soft and hydrated. It's also genitalia enough to use on my daughter skin and she has eczema. I would highly recommend, for anyone with different skin types.
Bonnie G.
Bonnie G.
I love this body wash. It's smells wonderful, and I love the packaging. It looks so good in your shower, and you don't mind leaving if out for people to see. The body wash leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean, and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Tifton, GA
Love the smell and the way it leaved my skin feeling. I ordered mine online through Amazon and will be buying it again. I love clean and fresh smells and this one def does.  Great buy for the price. Def recommend to others!
Tonae A.
Tonae A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite body wash. It has a nice, clean, soft, fresh cucumber smell, not feminine. It also has a oil/moisturizer feel. It has been my daily body wash for a couple years and I am really happy with this product.
Alexa E.
Alexa E.
Spokane, WA
I seriously enjoy this body wash by Giovanni. I really wish that I could try more products by them if only they were a little bit less expensive. The quality however is great.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Maryland
I think that it just acts like An ordinary hair product that you can buy a lot cheaper because it doesn't really do anything different from the regular hair products
Crystal  C.
Crystal C.
So I've heard mixed reviews about these products I'm looking for a new body wash that doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't leave me with that stretch skin dry feeling how is this one?