Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Shampoo Hydrating-Clarifying 1 Gallon

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Shampoo Hydrating-Clarifying Description: For normal to dry hair Adds moisture and manageablility Hydrating botanical extracts smooth frizz Leaves hair perfectly pH balanced and clean Zero Sulfates When hair is dry, it needs a drink. Give it the hydration it needs and wants, with a balance of ingredients that infuse moisture while locking in color. 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo balances the art of clean with supreme protection. Gentle enough for every day, superior shine is on the way. This is happy hour...for your hair. Free Of Sulfate, animal by-products, animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Shampoo Hydrating-Clarifying Directions Suggested Use: Massage rich lather into wet hair and rinse. Follow with 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Conditioner. Ingredients: Rosemary extract, birch leaf extract. chamomile extract, sage extract, st john, coltsfoot extract, yarrow extract, mallow extract, horsetail extract, red clover extract, soy, sodium, C12-14 olefin sulphonate, grapefruit seed extract, betaine, sodium chloride, citric acid, trace minerals, dl panthenol, cinnamate. Warnings • Infusion of Rosemary Extract (and) Nettles Extract (and) Thyme Extract (and) Birch Leaf Extract (and) Chamomile Extract (and) Sage Extract (and) St. John's Wort Extract (and) Coltsfoot Extract (and) Yarrow Extract (and) Mallow Extract (and) Horsetail Extract (and) Red Clover Extract (and) Grapefruit Seed Extract, Soy, *Sodium C12-14 Olefin Sulphonate, *Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trace Minerals, DL Panthenol, Cinnamate.*Coconut naturally derived from renewable sources. see more...

Stephanie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite shampoos. It smells wonderful and it has an excellent lather and, unlike many other organic lines, it doesn't leave my hair heavy. Additionally, many grocery stores in my area have started carrying this line, so it is easier to find than it once was.
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este shampoo me gusto,no se necesita mucho, siento que me deja el cabello limpio,me encanta que es muy fácil de encontrar lo he visto en Wal-Mart , Target y una tienda naturista a la voy .
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with Giovanni , all their hair products are fantastic as far as I'm concerned. I only use these and Joico on my 3C natural, color treated, wash n set, blow dry, flat ironed hair. Extremely hydrating for hair that's under the stress of chemicals and heat. You don't have to use a lot of their product to get results; you know how some brands you have to use half the bottle?👎🏼Some I've picked up have a uva/uvb protector; that comes in handy with color treated hair/or actually ANY hair. Smells divine! Fresh, 🌿clean fragrance-none of that over powering sweetness or perfumes in most shelf brands. Try it-you won't regret it!❤️
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In use this when I want a good clarify. When my hair has heavy product build up. This strips my hair of all the products that I may have used through out the week. I love how this cleans my scalp and even leaves a tingling feeling.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used just about all of the Giovanni products. They work really well and leave your hair soft and moisturized. The price for them is not to high.
Jessica B.
I love this shampoo it is really nice and gental on you hair and does not rip the good oils from your hair
Zomorah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! It smells great, and it works wonders on my hair. I would definitely recommend this product to a family member or friend.
LaCourtney F.
Madison, AL
I absolutely love Giovanni products. I have natural hair with a sensitive scalp, and these products work great for me. They leave my hair so soft, and my curls be poppin'! The Hydrating-Clarifying shampoo cleans my scalp without drying it out. Y'all should really check out their tea tree oil conditioner as well. It's great! Especially if you have any scalp sensitivities or conditions like sebhorric dermatitis.
Stephanie R.
I am just a bit obsessed with this Giovanni shampoo specially because I tend to have very drying ends due to straightening my hair daily and it gives it so much moisture
Melisa S.
Beresford, SD
My boyfriend picked this kind outnfrom a sample tote. He hasn't used it yet. Just a little excited to see the results. This brand is sold at Walmart stores.m