Giovanni Hair Products Giovanni 2chic Ultra-Sleek Body Wash with Brazilian Keratin and Argan Oil 10.5 fl oz

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni 2chic Ultra-Sleek Body Wash with Brazilian Keratin and Argan Oil Description: For All Skin Types Exfoliate to Uncover a Youthful Glow with Walnut and Jojoba Condition Skin with Moroccan Argan Oil Retain Moisture with Brazilian Phyto-Keratin Protein Help Battle Free Radical Damage with Antioxidants Rediscover a Smooth, Silky Feel Out with the old, In with the new. Rediscover silky, glowing skin. So luxe- 2chic Brazilian Keratin and Moroccan Argan OIl Ultra-Sleek Body Water, so rich-our Dual Smoothing Complex with plant-sourced protein. In this place, timeless beauty secrets meet modern luxury. Release the potion and transport your senses. Walnut and Jojoba gently exfoliate. Vital moisture dives into your skin-then stays there. You emerge from your bath or shower deeply cleansed-glowing, softer, more touchable. It's the ultimate in Eco Chic indulgence... for beauty thats 2chic. Free Of Animal testing, phthalates, artificial fragrance, dyes, sulfates, parabens and PEGs. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Giovanni 2chic Ultra-Sleek Body Wash with Brazilian Keratin and Argan Oil Directions Massage our creamy wash onto wet skin. Rinse. Continue the dream of a silky glow with 2chic Brazilian Keratin and Morroccan Argan Oil Ultra-Sleek Body Lotion. Ingredients: Aqua(purified water), decyl glucoside, cocomidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl glutamate, guar hydroxypropylitrimonium chloride, jojoba esters, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5) beta carotene, juglans regia (walnut) shell powder, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, hydrolyzed paulinia cupana (Brazilian cocoa) keratin extract [phyto-keratin], aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, aspalathus linearis (rooibos tea) extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed extract, butyrospermum parkii (s see more...

Missi M.
Heflin, AL
OMG this product will leave you speechless it's a bit pricey but so worth it it's a once a week or special occasion for this gal but the scent is amazing the feel if moisture is to die for and yes I'll definitely purchase again
Adrena C.
Milan, TN
Love it. It makes your skin soft and silky. It smells great and you feel really clean after a shower. I love all Giovanni products. They are great.
Nicole H.
Wilmington, NC
This leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft , without the greasy feeling, it helps with the dry skin problem that a lot of us have
Rosa L.
This product is great! Its so healthy for your hair. I use it everyday. Its a must everyone needs this in there lives
Kelli K.
Detroit, MI
This is another Giovanni product that I cant live without! I love all of the shampoo that this brand offers! The cleanse it provides is long-lasting & my hair remains fresh for days! I love the shiny finish it provides on my hair. I got a great deal on this at Marshalls! I'm certainly buying again!
Janice M.
Beverly Hills, CA
Love this product. Smells yummy and makes my skin super soft. It's a little pricy but worth the money. I bought at Whole Foods and lasted me a few months. I would recommend this product as a good body wash if you have the money to shell out for soap.
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I used this product to try it out last summer, it did what it promised and that is shine in the hair. It comes in a medium size bottle, i would classify it on the gentle side for my air, has a decent scent. I would try it again and would recommend it to anyone else.
Yosemite M.
Riverbank, CA
It helps to make your hair more healthier than other hair wash it also works on my curly hair which i loved it also has a nice smell and its gentle on your eyes I would definitely buy it again I recommend it to everyone
Laura S.
I'm not fond of this product it was too
Thick hard to
Rub on but lasted a long time it was harsh and made my head hurt a little. I only used it one time and that's all. I wouldn't buy it again I'm sorry
Taylor M.
Kingsport, TN
Smells amazing left my skin remarkably soft! I highly recommend this product! This is worth the money and I wouldn't use anything else! I have passed this along to my mother and many friends!
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Is this worth the price?