Giovanni GIOVANNI 8.5 floz Hair Conditioners uploaded by Brianna H.Giovanni GIOVANNI 8.5 floz Hair Conditioners uploaded by Yari T.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni 8.5 floz hair conditioners see more...

Darby S.
This is such a amazing brand, with a shampoo/conditioner for every concern need you can think of and it's has this line graph at the top of the bottle and it goes from light conditioner to deep conditioner this one is the deepest! This brand is also all USDA Organic, Vegan, No Animal Testing,no parabens,lauryl or laureth sulfates or PEGS in the product. All the products have Dual Moisture Complex where they use two main ingredients to for whatever it's is ts for like frizz, volume ect. This one is Olive Oil & Avocado for an ultra moist formula that has been a life changing conditioner! Since using this my hair has been growing and been healthy feeling even in between wash days my hair is still soft and smooth! Every product I have used by Giovanni is been amazing I will continue to use them to grow my hair out ! I have oily hair and this conditions without weighing down or giving me overly greasy hair!!
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I have the type of hair thats not curly or wavy. So certain types if products will really cause my hair to frizz up. I found this product on sale and decided to give it a try. what i like is that it doesn't contain any kind of sulfur!i used a different brand of shampoo but worked pretty good.my hair was soft and shiny.It didn't frizz up it made it manageable!Since i have thick hair!overall ive only used it twice and i like it!
Brianna H.
Atwater, CA
I LOVE this conditioner. It is probably the best conditioner I've ever used. I have moderately frizzy hair, and it has been and is currently color treated. I use this AT LEAST twice a week, and I have seen such a HUGE improvement in the quality of my hair. My once slightly frizzy poof, has turned into sleek and beautiful locks. I only wish I had taken before and after pictures.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is awesome! I am no stranger to the Giovanni brand. I've used the tea tree treat, deep moisture, and the brazilian keratin lines. I used this as a follow up to the shampoo and was super impressed with how it literally melted into my hair. My tangles disintegrated and the slip is out of this world. If they made a larger size I'd be in Shangri-La.
Shabana I.
This conditioner made my hair fall out and dried out my hair. It was also impossible to get a comb through it. Do not buy anything from this brand.
Araceli R.
Estos productos para el cabello me encantan ya he comprado varios dejan el cabello muy suave y manejable el único contra que le veo es que no me deja el cabello con brillo.
Lynne D.
Welland, Ontario
It works really well and almost nothing detangles my hair! Much better than other natural conditioners. The smell doesn't bother me but it isn't as good as with the giovanni keratin line. The price is what deters me from buying it. I need a lot of conditioner so I end up preferring Tresemme, though the smell bothers me.