BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Beauty from the Element is Chic on the Street® Facial on the Go:  Cleanse, Soothe and Hydrate in One Mild Step. 30 Pre-moistened towelettes 6" x 7.75". Ultra-soft comfortably remove makeup & mascara. Won t clog pores or leave an oil residue. Gentle cleansing for sensitive skin. Aloe & echinacea calm skin. Ideal for all skin types. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Clinically tested. Ophthamologist tested. see more...

Ashley T.
I love these face cleansing towels. Some brands kind of burn when I use it on my sensitive skin but these really clean my skin and are gentle enough!
I really like using these wipes they get the makeup off with no problems its a very good products it has a very good clean fresh scent as well
Great for in the go. at the gym , or while traveling. also can use for everyday. doesn't leave my skin dry or trades of any make up left behind
Crystal A.
Kissimmee, FL
Removes makeup amazingly and leaves the face feeling smooth, soft, and refreshed. Leaves the skin feeling clean and renewed.
faith c.
I use these as makeup remover wipes,they're very gentle on my skin and they aren't oily
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
Would these make you break out?