MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerGiovanni Cosmetics

giovanni® D:TOX SYSTEM® Replenishing Facial Prime & Setting Mist

by Giovanni Cosmetics

For All Skin Types-Hydration & Nourishment
Won’t leave a shine
Conveniently fits into purse or bag
100% vegetarian ingredients
Easy to use
Formulated with certified organic extracts

Introducing the D:tox System™ Replenishing Facial Prime & Setting Mist filled with super-antioxidants that hydrate, nourish and reveal your most beautiful skin without leaving a shine. Spray before applying makeup to prepare your skin for the best application. This is your face®

HOW TO USE

Shake bottle well. Hold bottle 8ʺ-10ʺ away from face and skin, close your eyes and mouth, then spray mist. Use as often as needed.

INGREDIENTS

WITH ACTIVATED CHARCOAL, Volcanic Ash, Acai and Goji Berry
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Purified Water), *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Propanediol, Charcoal Powder (Activated), Volcanic Ash, *Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Extract, *Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit Extract, *Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit/Leaf Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

*USDA Certified Organic

Due to the chain of supply, certain Giovanni® products may have previous ingredient statements. Please refer to the ingredient label as affixed to or printed on each product.

Please note this ingredient list is applicable only for product distribution in the United States.

From time to time we may have ingredient changes to some of our products due to newer more natural raw materials or botanicals becoming available.

These changes could make a product look slightly different from its predecessor in color, fragrance and texture, but rest assured the performance of the product will be the same or better with the ingredient change.

We continually strive to formulate products as natural as possible while pleasing our customers with high-performance products.

I saw this at tjmaxx is it a good facial spray for sensitive skin?
Start your review of giovanni® D:TOX SYSTEM® Replenishing Facial Prime & Setting Mist!
Olivia L.
giovanni® D:TOX SYSTEM® Replenishing Facial Prime & Setting Mist uploaded by Olivia L.
I LOVE this primer/setting spray. I use to to both prime and set my face and it works MAGIC! My makeup stays all day, it wears well and it looks better. The spray feels refreshing on your face and has a tacky finish to it so your makeup stays better. It works very well as both a primer and setting mist. Just make sure you hold it a good distance from your face because it sprays strong, so it's easy to make your face too wet.
Lena B.
One of the 2 of my go tos.. I love the scent and how It feels. I really enjoy the very fine mist it has. No big globs of product splattering onto your face. I feel it actually works when it says it calms your skin. Just wish I could find it at a slightly better price somewhere
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
giovanni® D:TOX SYSTEM® Replenishing Facial Prime & Setting Mist uploaded by Brittany W.
My review is on the Giovanni Facial Prime & Setting Mist in the scent fresh rose water and aloe. I found this product at TJ Maxx for a really good price. This is a nice size bottle of facial mist. It can be used before applying makeup for a refresh, to set makeup after application, or throughout the day for hydration. I actually really enjoy the aroma of this spray, it’s rose scented which I’m pretty picky about, but it smells super fresh and not fragrant or artificial at all. The spritz on the bottle is a nice mist as well. I have other facial sprays that I prefer, but I do like this and enjoy it, it works well as far as hydrating and prepping my skin but I really didn’t notice a difference as a setting spray. I got it for a really good price at TJ Maxx like other facial mists I’ve purchased from there, so that’s my go to place when I want to try new ones out. I don’t always use this one, but I like to use it once in awhile.
Mikayla L.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great setting spray I recently started using setting sprays and this leaves a nice natural long lasting face
Megs J.
Sonora, CA
I love a good 2 in 1 product! It works as both a primer and a setting spray! Helps keep my makeup on all day and smells so fresh
amarah C.
boise
I recently discovered this product and fell in love after the first use. The mist offers both a base to build on and a seal to finish off the look. It is a very light mist that doesn’t cause my makeup to smudge, run, or streak, which is a big plus in regards to setting sprays.
Alexa S.
Love this stuff so much. The way it sprays is so even and it smells and feels so refreshing on the face. It definitely works and keeps my makeup on for so long
Meghan G.
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love! Provides a great base for cleansed skin and then adds a great dewy finish to makeup!
Fernando H.
I use this just as a pick me up at the office and it smells good and hydrates my skin.
Alexis G.
Millersville
So hydrating! I love the scent that comes with it. It has Fresh Rose Water and Aloe and is reccomended for all skin types. My makeup doesn’t move with this stuff. Definatley reccomend to anyone thats looking for a nee setting spray/ primer!