Add a Photo

By GIOVANNI COSMETICS
#1713 in Facial Moisturizers
Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street®. With super antioxidants acai and goji berry. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Clinically tested. 100% Vegetarian ingredients. Eco Chic Technology™ For your skin to be soothed and positively extraordinary, you need a deeply penetrating moisturizer that can smooth skin pure.  With green tea and fig antioxidants to help fight the damaging effects of free radicals and super antioxidants acai and goji berry to help recharge cells this moisturizer may be one of the most potent available to keep face looking an.
Photos (2)
Suzi C.
Suzi C.
Boise, ID

Can't live without this product! I have used this for 3 years religiously! As you get older your skin does dry out, and for me even in my mid 30's if my overnight cream or morning lotion is too thick or heavy I will break out. This face lotion is great day or night, and has a nice texture and when you put it on your face, you feel moisture and it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a residue or film or make you feel greasy. You only need like a tiny drop and it applies evenly over your neck and face. The smell is great, and you can always find this at TJ MAXX for 5.99! So, score! This one bottle can last me 6 months easy. It's the best and I will never change, unless they stop making it... Then I'm in trouble.
Angela H.
Angela H.

This is a great moisturizer for any skin type. The formula is a little runny so a little goes a long way. Never had problems with clogged pores. it dries quickly and leaves your face looking brighter. I love that I don't feel it weighing down on my face. Perfect for those that wear makeup.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Springfield, MO

This is a great facial moisturizer. I use it as a prep before I put my makeup on. It goes on smoothly and goes right into my skin in no time. It also helps set my make up well and does not leave my face greasey. It also has a light feel and a good smell.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Monterey, TN

Love this product! Bought it at tjmaxx for 5.99. Amazing cream last months. With a acai and goji berry

Join Now