Giovanni D:tox System Replenishing Facial Moisturizer - Step 3 uploaded by Ashley W.Giovanni D:tox System Replenishing Facial Moisturizer - Step 3 uploaded by Adrianna D.Giovanni D:tox System Replenishing Facial Moisturizer - Step 3 uploaded by Laura V.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street®. With super antioxidants acai and goji berry. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Clinically tested. 100% Vegetarian ingredients. Eco Chic Technology™ For your skin to be soothed and positively extraordinary, you need a deeply penetrating moisturizer that can smooth skin pure.  With green tea and fig antioxidants to help fight the damaging effects of free radicals and super antioxidants acai and goji berry to help recharge cells this moisturizer may be one of the most potent available to keep face looking an. see more...

Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This has a very light natural scent too it, nothing over powering or anything i think would turn someone off to the product - even if you're not into those scents. Its a light weight creamy moisturizer and i know what your thinking if your oily or combo. Trust me, It will not break you out. It will moisturize where you need and matte your oily spots, atleast it did for me. I did get two pimples when trying out this line, but thats normal with switching over any skincare and most of the time it cleared up in under a day! I have yet to have anymore.

The moisturiser quickly became my favorite part of my skincare routine. Mainly because when you have combo skin its hard to find that perfect moisturizer.

My husband has normal to dry skin and he tried out the entire line as well and truly did appreciate how much it helped/felt on his skin as well.

The only negative is - i wish it had an SPF, but that won't stop me from re - purchasing! Because everything else about this moisturizer is perfection.

Don't forget with this line a lil bit goes a long way, especially with the moisturizer!

P. S. All i have left is the scrub to talk about and ill re upload the mask review i did with the new packaging!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I enjoyed this product a lot! I had a few sample sizes to use. It felt very cooling on the skin which is very nice especially in the hot summer months. It did a good job as a lighter day time moisturizer. The scent is nice and fresh. I would probably repurchase.
Joy P.
I got this as a travel necessity. Tried this detox face wash and loved it. Wanted it to go they didn't have the travel sie so these wipes will do. They work great the only thing is the wipes are very thin and can be sticky
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
Can't live without this product! I have used this for 3 years religiously! As you get older your skin does dry out, and for me even in my mid 30's if my overnight cream or morning lotion is too thick or heavy I will break out. This face lotion is great day or night, and has a nice texture and when you put it on your face, you feel moisture and it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a residue or film or make you feel greasy. You only need like a tiny drop and it applies evenly over your neck and face. The smell is great, and you can always find this at TJ MAXX for 5.99! So, score! This one bottle can last me 6 months easy. It's the best and I will never change, unless they stop making it... Then I'm in trouble.
Angela H.
Coral Gables, FL
This is a great moisturizer for any skin type. The formula is a little runny so a little goes a long way. Never had problems with clogged pores. it dries quickly and leaves your face looking brighter. I love that I don't feel it weighing down on my face. Perfect for those that wear makeup.
Anna L.
Springfield, MO
This is a great facial moisturizer. I use it as a prep before I put my makeup on. It goes on smoothly and goes right into my skin in no time. It also helps set my make up well and does not leave my face greasey. It also has a light feel and a good smell.
Amber B.
Billings, MT
I have sensitive skin and this works pretty well with my skin. Has a light crisp scent and keeps me moisturizer for most of the day. Sleek packaging.
Laura V.
Monterey, TN
Love this product! Bought it at tjmaxx for 5.99. Amazing cream last months. With a acai and goji berry
Courtney R.
Pooler, GA
This is my nighttime moisturizer. Super hydrating without feeling oily. Been using it for years.
Steph S.
Toronto, ON
I love that this product is cruelty free but, i don't think it does much with moisturizing my skin. I don't see a big difference. Try it out though it has some unharmful ingredients in it!
Geraldine R.
Coral Gables, FL
Is it just for mature skin?