BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street®. With activated charcoal, volcanic ash and super-antioxidants acai and goji berry. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Clinically tested. 100% Vegetarian ingredients. Eco Chic Techonology™ In order to help your skin to be pure and detoxified , you will need this gentle exfoliating scrub.  With volcanic ash to dislodge pollutants and activated charcoal to extract impurities and help detoxify skin, without drying.  Super-antioxidants acai and goji berry help recharge cells.  Leaves your face buffed an. see more...

Giovanni D:tox System Purfying Facial Scrub - Step 2
  • "I love this facial scrub, exfoliates with drying my skin! Very gentle on my sensitive skin! Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth by extracting impurities! 100% vegetarian ingredients! Has a light scent! I would definitely recommend this product especially to those looking for an exfoliator to those with sensitive and drying skin!" in 3 reviews
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
giovanni cosmetics facial scrub review!

As always in my reviews I'm going to keep it honest and real.

I used this scrub 5 minutes after receiving the package Giovanni was kind enough to send me. Because, i literally used everything right after i opened the box.

After using this scrub i immediately tossed my other scrub away! I've even re-purchased another so i never run out! Not only is this scrub creamy, calming and hydrating, but the exfoliate was extremely soft and didn't feel too abrasive or drying on my skin like most scrubs. It removed 80% of my texture/clogged pores in one use and left my skin the softest its ever been! I would reccomend this to anyone looking for the most amazing scrub, thats; affordable, for all skin types, chemical free, anti - aging, cruelty free & packed with so many vitamins!

Keep in mind with any scrub:
•You shouldn't use it more than twice a week
•if you do the above you highten your chances of: causing larger pores, fine lines/wrinkles, acne and oily skin.
•keep it away from the delicate undereye area!

Re-posting my origional review on the mask next - just with its new packaging!
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
This face scrub is amazing. The texture is super thick and luxurious, it doesn't spew everywhere, and basically makes my skin glow. Giovanni is really killing it lately with their formulations... this is everything that St. Ives is not: safe, non irritating, moisturizing x 10, depuffing, and deeply cleansing with super fine particles. Some mainstream scrubs can actually cause micro tears in the skin. Thank the skin gods for Giovanni! They created a scrub that is gentle and non-abrasive but actually works! My skin feels like a baby's bottom after using this (soft but not oily).

If you have dry, dehydrated, or sensitive skin (actually scratch that. If you just have SKIN, period!) you need this scrub. Unlike most physical exfoliants, this product is beyond gentle! The pumice microparticles are combined with skin loving moisturizers that leave your face feeling clean, balanced, and hydrated (never tight!)
Emily J.
I absolutely love this scrub. It is so gentle and perfect to use every day if you need to. It doesn't dry my skin out but it is paired best with their facial moisturizer which is also amazing. Whenever I use this my skin feels nice and fresh.
Megan I.
I love this scrub! I found this at Marshalls/TjMaxx. It exfoliated and brightened my skin with little product needed per use. It is a very thick formula that is meant to be used with lots of water. I would def recommend this product and repurchase for myself.
Sara A.
This mask comes in a 3 step system, however I have found this step to be the most effective for me. I use this mask 3once a week. After applying a generous amount to my dry face, i let it dry for 10 minutes, and scrub it off gently. This mask leaves my skin hydrated, yet 3bright and clean. This mask is the most gently on my sensitive skin, but does the job of cleaning my pores! I payed the price of $6 for this mask which is a steal if you ask me.
Amanda S.
Zephyrhills
My favorite step of this line! There are tiny little particles of pumice in the scrub, and the feeling after you use it is fantastic. I have been using the Giovanni System for years, and have no plans to switch.
Michele B.
San Antonio , TX
I've used this 3 step system for over a year and I really like it. I have sensitive skin so scrubs can irritate me really quickly. This one, however, did not. It kind of feels like mud and it leaves my skin feeling clean. If you wear a lot of makeup, I would recommend using a cleansing cloth first and then using this product.
Nana L.
Happy Valley, OR
I love this manual exfoliater its just fine enough that i don't feel like I'm scraping away at my skin but also buffs off my dead skin and leaves my skin soft and refreshed. I use this about once a week and a chemical exfoliater once a week too. The mask from this series is also very good in combination : )
Allison V.
Knoxville, TN
This is basically a mud mask, and a great one at that!! it leave my skin feeling so soft and refreshed, and it cleans out your pores amazingly well. it also helps tighten your skin as well
Brittany L.
Charlotte, nc
I purchased this along with step 1 and step 3. I like the consistency of the scrub and you get a good bit in the bottle. There really isn't much of a smell, which I like. Overall this is a great product.

Amazon