BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street®. With activated charcoal, volcanic ash and super-antioxidants acai and goji berry. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Clinically tested. 100% Vegetarian ingredients. Eco Chic Techonology™ In order to help your skin to be pure and detoxified , you will need this gentle exfoliating scrub.  With volcanic ash to dislodge pollutants and activated charcoal to extract impurities and help detoxify skin, without drying.  Super-antioxidants acai and goji berry help recharge cells.  Leaves your face buffed an. see more...

Michelle T.
Webster
I love this facial scrub, exfoliates with drying my skin! Very gentle on my sensitive skin! Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth by extracting impurities! 100% vegetarian ingredients! Has a light scent! I would definitely recommend this product especially to those looking for an exfoliator to those with sensitive and drying skin!
Emily J.
I absolutely love this scrub. It is so gentle and perfect to use every day if you need to. It doesn't dry my skin out but it is paired best with their facial moisturizer which is also amazing. Whenever I use this my skin feels nice and fresh.
Megan I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub! I found this at Marshalls/TjMaxx. It exfoliated and brightened my skin with little product needed per use. It is a very thick formula that is meant to be used with lots of water. I would def recommend this product and repurchase for myself.
Allison V.
Apple Valley , CA
This is basically a mud mask, and a great one at that!! it leave my skin feeling so soft and refreshed, and it cleans out your pores amazingly well. it also helps tighten your skin as well
Diane O.
Columbia, SC
I really enjoyed this facil scrub, let my skin feeling soft and with a glow.
Michele B.
San Antonio , TX
I've used this 3 step system for over a year and I really like it. I have sensitive skin so scrubs can irritate me really quickly. This one, however, did not. It kind of feels like mud and it leaves my skin feeling clean. If you wear a lot of makeup, I would recommend using a cleansing cloth first and then using this product.
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
This is a great scrub for my combination/acne prone skin! It doesn't dry out my dry spots, leaves my skin glowing, and best of all- It's natural! No nasty chemicals to irritate my skin :)
Sara A.
This mask comes in a 3 step system, however I have found this step to be the most effective for me. I use this mask 3once a week. After applying a generous amount to my dry face, i let it dry for 10 minutes, and scrub it off gently. This mask leaves my skin hydrated, yet 3bright and clean. This mask is the most gently on my sensitive skin, but does the job of cleaning my pores! I payed the price of $6 for this mask which is a steal if you ask me.
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
I tried this scrub along with the mask and absolutely loved it. My face was smooth and clean instantly.

When applying the scrub just be careful not to apply to much pressure.
Haley R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Makes my face feel soft and smooth. The scrub is gentle but gets the job done! Exfoliates without over drying. I've even bought this for my friends to use.