BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street®. With activated charcoal, volcanic ash and super-antioxidants acai and goji berry. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Clinically tested. 100% Vegetarian ingredients. Eco Chic Technology™. To keep skin at its most pure, you need this deep detoxifying mask.  Volcanic ash works to extract and absorb pollutants while activated charcoal pulls the deepest impurities to he surface to help detoxify.  Antioxidants of acai and goji berry.

Buy on Walmart
Elysha S.
Because of the creaminess of this product it allows for an easy application.  It smells pleasant and is easily rinsed away. My skin felt incredibly clean and refreshed after the initial application, and I noticed a difference in my skin tone after the fourth or fifth application.  The fact that it is organic, paraben free and not tested on animals are bonuses.  5% of all proceeds from this product go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation which is the main reason I selected this product above others.  I have purchased this product repeatedly and will continue to do so. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I just purchased this from my local health food store. I love this brand for skin and hair care. This product is very thick and a little goes a long way. I use it in the shower at night to scrub away my make up after using my eye makeup remover. This product even has some organic ingredients ❤️
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Currently my favorite mask is giovanni cosmetics D:tox system facial mask! It needs to be left on for 20 minutes and removed with cool water! It cools towards the end of the mask and honestly makes your skin feel so cool and refreshed! Ive notice that in the last month my pores have become smaller and less clogged. This mask is similar to the Pür Agave mask, it just doesnt burn, and is more affordable! Im also blown away by the ingredients in the detox mask like; volcanic ash (natural detox for the skin), super - antioxidants (which your skin always needs) like green tea & aloe vera!

This product is also; USDA certified organic, 100% vegetarian, cruelty free, no harsh cemicals, for all skin types & i found it at sprouts along with every other skincare im currently loving!
Emily J.
Totally in love with this brand. This face mask does wonders for my huge pores and wrinkles. It makes my skin so soft, the only thing I don't like is that it flakes off so bad when you scrunch your face but I feel like that happens with any clay like mask. The smell isn't really strong which is good. Overall a really nice mask I used it once a week until it was gone and really liked it!
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
At first I liked it but then I just couldn't wait for it to be gone so I could try something else. Even though I always close the bottle when I squeeze it out it comes dry at first. I expected more but it's not the worst mask on the market. I used the whole line of these products and there were like 4 steps. Not very impressed.
Michela P.
Acton, MA
My skin is always seeking some balance and I love how this mask can achieve that- especially in oilier areas such as my nose. I've noticed a decrease in the look of my blackheads as well as a complete disappearance of "under the skin acne" (those little skin colored bumps, clogged pores); prior to using the mask I have about 10 little ones on my forehead and 4 or so on my cheeks. I have been using this mask since December and use it 1/2x a week regularly.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked up this facemask from Marshall's for about 4.99. It looks comparable to the higher end ones that you see online for more money. It really suits my face and it was good especially with me in my sensitive skin! It burned a little more then I'd like but that's just from the tingle.
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
This mask is heaven. I love using this to really detoxify my skin. It's a decent price and a little goes along way. Makes my skin soft and smooth and I follow with the Giovanni moisturizer.
Inna B.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I had begin using this product because it contains charcoal which draws out the impurities from the skin. The company brand is not very familiar to me however I was going to give it a shot with Cuz it was on sale . I did some minor changes but I'm not sure if it really helped a lot with the afternoon. It definitely makes your skin feels much cleaner after the facemask is removed also helps with oil production. There is no smell and the texture is nice and smooth and creamy
Elizabeth C.
San Diego, CA
I came across this on a trip to T.J Maxx It cost about 5 dollars what initially attracted me to the product Is the color for some time I was looking for a full coverage mask that wasn't mud Then when I saw Volcanic Ash and Goji Berry That sounded exotic and New. To my surprise This 5 dollar Find Gets 4 Stars Great product Great Appearance in Skin Feels cool to skin So really great after a long day very relaxing Great Smell And Great Price over all a good Find to Add together with a glass of wine and you have a spa Day
Jakia H.
Manning, SC
Does it keep your skin moisturized after use.
Katherine W.
Is this mask good for sensitive skin? My skin is easily irritated and it gets red and breaks out. My skin leans to being dry.
rim m.
marrakech
does it dry out your skin?