BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street®. With activated charcoal, volcanic ash and super-antioxidants acai and goji berry. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Clinically tested. 100% Vegetarian ingredients. Eco Chic Technology™. To keep skin at its most pure, you need this deep detoxifying mask.  Volcanic ash works to extract and absorb pollutants while activated charcoal pulls the deepest impurities to he surface to help detoxify.  Antioxidants of acai and goji berry.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this facial mask!! Thats the only one I always buy and I would never buy anotther one! I recommend it to everyone! my skin is very dry and sensitive and its perfect for it. It makes my face too look very fresh and clean. I am completely satisfied with this product" in 13 reviews
Elysha S.
Because of the creaminess of this product it allows for an easy application.  It smells pleasant and is easily rinsed away. My skin felt incredibly clean and refreshed after the initial application, and I noticed a difference in my skin tone after the fourth or fifth application.  The fact that it is organic, paraben free and not tested on animals are bonuses.  5% of all proceeds from this product go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation which is the main reason I selected this product above others.  I have purchased this product repeatedly and will continue to do so. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Samantha L.
This mask is amazing!! It leaves your skin so soft and refreshed. A little goes a long way! It’s a great price and worth every penny! It cleared up the breakout I was experiencing within 2 days. I highly recommend this product!
Stephanie F.
New Haven, CT
Apply this to your dry skin and wait 15 minutes for the magic to happen. This facial mask really cleanses the skin but it’s so heavy that you definitely need to apply a moisturizer afterwards.
Meg M.
Overland Park
I use this once or twice a week, after using the other three face wash products they have. Clay charcoal masks really detox the skin and bring out the impurities. Don’t be surprised if it seems like you might have broken out the next day, in reality it’s all coming out and healing. Also skin feels really soft after wash. I put some rose witch hazel and moisturizer after.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I just purchased this from my local health food store. I love this brand for skin and hair care. This product is very thick and a little goes a long way. I use it in the shower at night to scrub away my make up after using my eye makeup remover. This product even has some organic ingredients ❤️
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
This has long been a holy grail product of mine for several years. As someone who has bone dry skin, I can't handle most clay masks (especially the powder kind *shudders*). Meet the one and only mask that hasn't stripped the moisture from my skin suit! This mask feels creamy and soft (though a little runny) and after it dries it leaves my skin feeling as though I just applied moisturizer. Plus it works wonders on my hormonal acne.

The feel is a very runny, liquid mask, but I LOVE that I don't have to mix it up myself (yep, I'm that lazy). The texture is somewhere in between cream and milk. It feels smooth and soothing while on, and it dries without "tightening" my face. The ph is 6.25 (ideal for most skin types) but I  follow up with toner afterwards to bring the ph down.

Honestly for the price point, this is a pretty incredible deal. The value cannot be emphasized enough, I dare you to find a comparable mask on the market. Both the quality of its ingredients and the efficacy of its formula are nothing short of impressive. The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is because the packaging is so poorly designed. Be prepared for face mask to spew EVERYWHERE when you open the flip cover. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT squeeze or you will lose the entire bottle. This stuff is super messy, but fantastic.

Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Currently my favorite mask is giovanni cosmetics D:tox system facial mask! It needs to be left on for 20 minutes and removed with cool water! It cools towards the end of the mask and honestly makes your skin feel so cool and refreshed! Ive notice that in the last month my pores have become smaller and less clogged. This mask is similar to the Pür Agave mask, it just doesnt burn, and is more affordable! Im also blown away by the ingredients in the detox mask like; volcanic ash (natural detox for the skin), super - antioxidants (which your skin always needs) like green tea & aloe vera!

This product is also; USDA certified organic, 100% vegetarian, cruelty free, no harsh cemicals, for all skin types & i found it at sprouts along with every other skincare im currently loving!
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
At first I liked it but then I just couldn't wait for it to be gone so I could try something else. Even though I always close the bottle when I squeeze it out it comes dry at first. I expected more but it's not the worst mask on the market. I used the whole line of these products and there were like 4 steps. Not very impressed.
Michela P.
Acton, MA
My skin is always seeking some balance and I love how this mask can achieve that- especially in oilier areas such as my nose. I've noticed a decrease in the look of my blackheads as well as a complete disappearance of "under the skin acne" (those little skin colored bumps, clogged pores); prior to using the mask I have about 10 little ones on my forehead and 4 or so on my cheeks. I have been using this mask since December and use it 1/2x a week regularly.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked up this facemask from Marshall's for about 4.99. It looks comparable to the higher end ones that you see online for more money. It really suits my face and it was good especially with me in my sensitive skin! It burned a little more then I'd like but that's just from the tingle.
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
Does it keep your skin moisturized after use.
Katherine W.
Is this mask good for sensitive skin? My skin is easily irritated and it gets red and breaks out. My skin leans to being dry.
rim m.
marrakech
does it dry out your skin?