Giovanni D:tox System Purfying Facial Mask

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street®. With activated charcoal, volcanic ash and super-antioxidants acai and goji berry. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Clinically tested. 100% Vegetarian ingredients. Eco Chic Technology™. To keep skin at its most pure, you need this deep detoxifying mask.  Volcanic ash works to extract and absorb pollutants while activated charcoal pulls the deepest impurities to he surface to help detoxify.  Antioxidants of acai and goji berry.

Why is this product so amazing?
Have you experienced break outs using this product? Is it okay to use on sensitive skin?
Does it keep your skin moisturized after use.
Start your review of Giovanni D:tox System Purfying Facial Mask!
Product Highlights
...buy anotther one! I recommend it to everyone! my skin is very dry and sensitive and its perfect for it. It makes my face too look very fresh and clean. I am completely satisfied with this productin reviews
Krystal T.
Martinsville, IN
Giovanni D:tox System Purfying Facial Mask uploaded by Krystal T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a go-to mask for my breakout prone skin. It's a medium thickness in consistency and the smells like clay. If I'm having some trouble spots or just feel like I need a good detox/pampering day, I reach for this! It's good for any skin type, just be sure to apply some moisturizer after rinsing it off.
Luana S.
Giovanni D:tox System Purfying Facial Mask uploaded by Luana S.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve recently tried this product and loved it!! I did feel tingling but it didn’t leave my sensitive skin red at all. The smell isnt that good but it’s tolerable lol
Meg M.
Overland Park
I use this once or twice a week, after using the other three face wash products they have. Clay charcoal masks really detox the skin and bring out the impurities. Don’t be surprised if it seems like you might have broken out the next day, in reality it’s all coming out and healing. Also skin feels really soft after wash. I put some rose witch hazel and moisturizer after.
Serivel S.
Doral, FL
Para purificar la piel del rostro es excelente. Ayuda a limpiar y sellar los poros y a la vez dejarte una piel lozana.
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Giovanni D:tox System Purfying Facial Mask uploaded by Jennifer M.
This product doesn't have a huge scent to it in my opinion which is great. One of my favorite parts is that it dries on the skin (some masks stay moist the entire time). I use this one while soaking in a bath and its great! I don't have blemished skin really so don't know if it helps with that.
shaid H.
After each use of this facial mask it leaves my face look so young and flawless and also leaves a glow! I ordered it from online and use it quite often now. I see improvements that I haven't seen before. I recommend you this product.
Dominique O.
Bellflower , CA
I've been using Giovanni for the last 2 months. Like it so far. Waiting to see full results.!
Appy B.
Brooklyn, NY
This face mask is amazing and cleans dirt right off your face. Follow this up with a face wash and face cream and you'll be golden. Your skin will thank you! Subtle lovely smell, too! Love it!
Aneliz C.
Bakersfield, CA
It's pretty good and I'd recommend it but it's not the best out there I'm sure there are better
Lilly H.
Wichita, KS
I hasn't used this yet but it won't let be go forward without writing a review. It looks like it'll be effective.