BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street®. With activated charcoal, volcanic ash and super-antioxidants acai and goji berry. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Clinically tested. 100% Vegetarian ingredients. Eco Chic Technology™. To keep skin at its most pure, you need this deep detoxifying mask.  Volcanic ash works to extract and absorb pollutants while activated charcoal pulls the deepest impurities to he surface to help detoxify.  Antioxidants of acai and goji berry.

Buy on Jet.com*
diana r.
Jamestown, RI
So I'm kind of a face wash junkie. I picked this up on a whim because I'd just run out of my last cleanser. I was intrigued by the exotic - yet natural - ingredients and also attracted to the fact that it is cruelty-free and vegan (yup, that's kind of must for me!).

I've been using this wash once a day all week and I'm not only amazed at how awesome it cleanses, but at how it doesn't dry my skin out at all! This cleanser also takes my heavy eye makeup off with one washing. Just one! This is a big deal because I wear TONS of eye makeup. We're talking cat eyes. I don't even need my eye makeup remover anymore. This stuff rocks!

If natural, vegan ingredients are important to you you will love this stuff. If you are looking for something that's powerful - but gentle! - you will love this stuff. It's a win-win, people.
Neglis N.
Esta máscara facial se aplica suavemente con un cepillo o con los dedos, su piel se siente como si estuviera oprimida y asi consigue más fuerza. Cuando se lava, se siente como la piel, finalmente puede respirar No hay palabras para describir lo mucho que estoy enamorada de este producto !!! Recuerdo hace mucho tiempo mi cara estaba teniendo una gran cantidad de brotes de acné, manchas rojas, y era muy seco .. Después de usar estos productos 2-3 veces mi cara esta fantastica
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
I received a sample of this product in a Swag bag at an event I attended. It was only enough for one treatment, but I loved the way it made my skin feel afterwards. I went to a few stores looking for a full-size product but was astounded by the absorbent cost of this product. That is the reason why I never purchased any of my own. It works well, but I just can't justify spending that much money on ONE product.
Rachel V.
Murad Pore Reform Balancing Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 PA++ hydrates your skin as it balances oil production and defends against environmental damage for a clear and rejuvenated complexion. Lactic acid exfoliates and brightens your skin while microencapsulated multivitamins condition, firm prevent dryness. Japanese alder flower extract clears away blackheads for skin that is radiant and healthy.
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
No words could describe how much I'm in love with this product!!! I remember long time ago my face was having a lot of breakouts, red spots, and it was very dry.. After I used this products 2-3 times my face was almost brought back to life!! It's such a Greta product and it gives my face that healthy look and really improves my skin texture and look!!
The only mask that I use and will ever usee tbh.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
EXCELLENT kaolin mask. It's thorough but also extremely gentle. And it dries so nicely! None of that tight, uncomfortable, crumbly-mask feeling. It's really soft and it rinses off easily too.
Does what it's supposed to- absorbs all the gunk out of my pores, leaves my skin feeling extra super clean.
This is a high-quality product, I would definitely buy this again. Recommended!
Mindy P.
Easy To Use
Effective
Good Value
Hydrating
Cons
Best Uses
Two to three times a week
I have hypothyroidism, and my skin has gone downhill. I started getting bumps on my forehead, acne (at age 36), and dryness all over. I use this product and follow it up with a super moisturizing organic face cream, and it's like I'm back to my old self again. I'm buying my second one today.
Stephanie B.
Very thick facial mask, but goes on smoothly with a brush or fingers. While waiting your skin feel like it's tightening and getting tighter. When it's all washed off, it feels like your skin can finally breathe. I live in the desert and have extreme dry skin. It reverses all the damage you've done to you skin and makes you skin feel so soft, clean and refreshed.
Regina K.
Oxon Hill, MD
Spa day at home. You don't have to spend so much for a spa trip when you have an expert facial mask in your own bathroom. I would never review a product that I didn't like not promote it. But this product is something that I am proud to say that I've used before. I love this product to death and it I can save your face by recommending it, then you're welcome.
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
This is one of my favorite products, but I have an extremely hard time finding it in stores and can only seem to find it online. I've been using it for a few years now, usually i am able to find bottles randomly in TJ Maxx. Its extemely effective and the activated charcoal in it is a major key for persons with oily skin looking to purge excess oil
Jakia H.
Manning, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it keep your skin moisturized after use.
Katherine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mask good for sensitive skin? My skin is easily irritated and it gets red and breaks out. My skin leans to being dry.
rim m.
marrakech
Beauty Junkie Expert
does it dry out your skin?