Giovanni D:tox System Purfying Facial Cleanser - Step 1 uploaded by Joy P.Giovanni D:tox System Purfying Facial Cleanser - Step 1 uploaded by Amy B.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street®. With activated charcoal, volcanic ash and super-antioxidants acai & goji berry. For all skin types. Hypeoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Clinically tested. pH balanced. 100% Vegetarian ingredients. Eco Chic Technology™ Your face is your calling card.  In order to help your skin be pure and detoxified, you need this lush, gentle foaming cleanser.  With volcanic ash to discharge and absorb polutants, activated charcoal to extract impurities a. see more...

• My husband wants to try this. Is it comparable to origin's skin d...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Kristen B.
Strafford, NH
Bought this at TJ Maxx for a steal and figured it was worth a try. Love it! Cleans my face really well, and does not cause breakouts etc. I will be going back to buy a few more bottles, and a little goes a very long way! As another reader did say and I agree, watch out if it gets in your eyes it does burn, that's my only complaint.
Jamilatu A.
Boston, MA
I really like this facial cleanser. The charcoal content is definitely something to consider if you have oily acne prone skin like me. I bought this at Marshall's for $6 and I have been using it ever since. It works like every other facial wash but the charcoal definitely brings in something that regular facial washes don't.
Joy P.
I got this as a travel necessity. Tried this detox face wash and loved it. Wanted it to go they didn't have the travel sie so these wipes will do. They work great the only thing is the wipes are very thin and can be sticky
It works very well, but it could be better. I thought it would be like a mask. I love it though for how cheap it was. It isn't long lasting because it comes out fast and I bought it at marshalls on a random end.
Courtney R.
Ringgold, GA
I use this with my clarisonic and it really helps with my oily/combination and acne prone skin! It's gentle for me and I really do believe has helped with my break outs.
McKenzie M.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this product because I was looking for something new. It was a decent price but the consistency is watery and something in it definitely broke me out. I expected it to purify my skin but it did the opposite. It also smelled a lot like fish for some reason which was really off putting when using it. Won't be repurchasing this.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I picked this up on sale at Sprouts Market here in Los Angeles,CA because I wanted something with charcoal for my oily skin. I bought two bottles and I do enjoy it. It lathers nicely, but watch out it can burn horribly if it get's in your eyes. It didn't cause me to break out so I think it'd be ok for sensitive skin. I'd repurchase.
Angela H.
Coral Gables, FL
Ive been using this product for several months now. I like that its organic and its very gentle. Initially I had used it with my hand and had good results. Now that Ive purchased a clarisonic Aria( MIA 3) is when I'm truly happy with this product. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and I haven't had any major breakouts in months.
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Foams nicely but heres the thing bud i have acne prone combination skin and this was not for me after just about a week of using this i started to get a lot of small bumps around my lips and on my nose 2 cool
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
This is the first charcoal face wash I've used. Love the whole system, which includes a scrub, mask and moisturizer. It helps keep my skin clear and doesn't irritate it or dry it out.
Christin Y.
Houston, Tx
My husband wants to try this. Is it comparable to origin's skin diver charcoal wash?