BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Enjoy Giovanni Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner. To Create Condition And Style You Need To Go Directly To The Source. Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner Penetrates Into Each Individual Hair To Provide Exactly Whats Needed Every Time. This Leave-In Treatment Uses Enriched Proteins To Repair Hair As You Go Through The Day. It Also Plumps Hair So It Feels Thicker More Bodified. Styled. Weightlessly. By Infusing Each Strand With Proteins Hair Goes Directly To Style. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Darby S.
I have really become a big fan of Giovanni Eco Chic over the last 6 months. They have a great range of organic hair care products including this one! I have had a pretty sensitive scalp lately so I have been opting for unscented or lightly scented products. When I choose a scented product I try to stay away from the synthetic scents because they tend to very irritating plus less is more. So this product in particular was such a great find because there is almost no scent! It's 100% organic and no animal testing all really important things to me and it does a good job at hydrating my hair without weighing it down. Hence the name weightless moisture. It's for all hair types but I have oily roots and dry ends.This helped detangle, it gave my hair shine & it gave me that bouncy volume! I don't have any complaints!! Great brand great product!
Symone S.
It's not easy to find a leave in conditioner that actually keeps your hair from feeling dry and brittle. Giovanni Direct Leave In does just that! I have very thick curly hair and this stuff keeps it nice and smooth!!
Tara C.
Excellent! Has changed our lives. Daughter has long easily tangled hair & this product is the first to keep her hair tangle free for days. Researched this product and not been disappointed!!