BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Enriched with certified organic botanicals. No animal by-products. Cruelty free. Restores strength, lustre and nourishment to abused hair. Moisturizes and builds body. Detangles for easy comb-out styling. To create condition and style, you need to go direct to the source. Direct Leave-In Conditioner goes directly into each hair to provide both. This Leave-In treatment repairs hair as you go through the day. It also has the added benefit of plumping up each repaired hair so that it feels thicker. More bodified. This conditioner infuses each individual hair with protein. Pumps it up. Goes directly to style. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Keeya B.
Alexandria
This is my ride or die. I sometimes like to explore with other leave ins but always come right back home to Giovanni. This leave in gives me the ability to detangle my hair before twisting. And with the amount of moisture it gives- I can get away with not following up with any other moisturizing product if I really wanted to. I wish they sold this in the huge salon sizes, it’d be worth the investment.
Verneda D.
Hazelwood
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair soft and stronger with each use. I am natural and it really helps tame my curls. I also love that it is a vegan, organic product.
Alejandra M.
Baytown, TX
This conditioner does it job to keep my hair moisturized. Very affordable! I tend to forget to condition my hair after shampooing and this product has really helped.
Candyce C.
Just purchased a five pack for a really awesome deal! Love how smooth and silky it makes my natural 3c - 4a hair feel after a weekly cowash. Awesome slippage and helps me easily maintain my protective winter styles.
Margaret N.
I have very curly hair. Using this product with a diffuser makes my curls look absolutely beautiful. A little goes a long way so be very careful how much you use, too much and it will really weigh your hair down.
Jasmin w.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My FAVORITE leave in conditioner!! I purchased it on Amazon it was very affordable, around $7 and it moisturized my hair so well! It lasts very long too because you don't need much it's thick and smooth. I'm definitely buying again!
Ciera M.
I love this conditioner! It light weight and takes on all my other products well! I love the scent (very minimal) and the price is great as well. It doesn’t define my curls but I didn’t want it to. This is really great for kinky curly hair types!
Khamila I.
Los Angeles, CA
Really great for natural hair in the 4 range. Not drying and not overly moisturizing. This is a great base product to apply when I’m layering products and I don’t want to much glycerin. These ingredients are also amazing !
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
Said it before and I'll keep saying it, these products are fantastic they are reasonably priced (TJMaxx/Marshalls; and you can load up!!) This is a perfect leave in conditioner for the warmer months. Depending on your hair and it's needs you may need hydration during the winter when wearing hats. Even during the summer my hair tends to need more hydration if it's beat up by the sun. Does what it advertises, smells great, you don't need a lot if product to get results.
Keasha S.
Texas
Hands down I'm so in love with this leave in conditioner. I'm a curly hair girl and a great leave in is very important. I purchased this from Trader Joes. I love the price and quantity amount in the bottle. This conditioner is very hydrating to my curly hair. I Wii continue to purchase this product.