Hair CareHair ProductsShampooGiovanni Cosmetics
Giovanni Cosmetics Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo

Giovanni® Cosmetics Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Giovanni shampoo is a natural harmonious blend of herbs, minerals, and vegetable protein taken from the bosom of mother nature. These Shampoos leaves the hair looking shiny, vibrant and healthy. Giovanni Shampoo is made not to strip hair color. Golden Wheat Shampoo is a deep cleansing shampoo for normal to oily hair. Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo is a natural harmonious blend of essential oils, herbs, minerals and vegetable protein, highlighted and enriched with Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, rosemary and Peppermint.

Directions: Massage Rich Lather Into Wet Hair. Leave Foam On Longer For Increased Invigoration. Rinse. Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes

Ingredients: Water, Extracts Of Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil. Eucalyptus Oil Rosemary Oil, Thyme Oil, Birch Leaf Oil, Chamomile Oil, Clary, Lavender Coltsfoot Leaf, Yarrow Oil, Mallow, Horsetail Oil, Soybean Protein, C 12-14 Olelin Sulfonate(Coconut Derived), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vitamin E, Trace Minerals, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Sodium Cloride (Sea Salt) Grapefruit Seed. •Certified Organic. Supplemental Facts: Of Triple Treat's Essential Oils, Tea Tree Is A Very Well Known Natural Antiseptic. Rosemary And Eucalyptus Conditionsnd Protects Hair And Scalp From Oxidizing Elements While Peppermint As A Natural Invigorant Gives A Pleasant Tingly Sensation. This Addds Volume, Lustre And Life To Your Hair.

Is this one better than the Paul Mitchell special tea tree shampoo?
This will help to control hair fall too ??
Start your review of Giovanni® Cosmetics Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo!
Jessalyn D.
Manassas Park, VA
This is a great refreshing shampoo. It's helped my itchy scalp and it smells good but without that artificial scent smell.
Kaylah H.
Bought this at a decent price so decided to give it a try. I was shocked when I went to rinse it out, my scalp got a cooling sensation. I was confused but liked it. It smells like strong peppermint. Didn't see a difference in my hair or anything. But not a negative experience. Try it out for yourself.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
I picked this up on sale for $6.79 at Sprouts. I've been looking for a good clarifying sulfate free shampoo to rotate with my cowashing routine because I felt that, even though my hair is curly and prone to dryness, cowashing alone just wasn't getting rid of the build-up of the plethora of leave-ins, oils and sprays I put into my hair daily.
Keshia B.
Saint Louis, MO
I really love this product. At a time were I had nothing but dandruff in my hair, this helped along with apple cider vinegar rinses. Tea Tree Oil has it effects of help getting rid of dandruff it also helps keep the scalp moisturize.
Morgan R.
Marquette, MI
My favorite organic shampoo. Love the mint smell that keeps my hair smelling great. Doesn't lather as much as other shampoos but leaves my hair feeling great and not weighed down like some other shampoos do, it also helps get the icky oil out of my hair.
Sarah W.
Keller, TX
This is a great cleansing shampoo, but not for everyday use if you have dry hair. Overall, this product has been a great.
Jessica M.
invigorating scent and makes your scalp tingle! burns super bad if it gets in your eyes though!
Hannah D.
Saint Cloud, MN
Giovanni® Cosmetics Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo uploaded by Hannah D.
I was ready to buy the Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo but then I found out I was getting one of these for free via fabfitfun! I am loving this shampoo! I have used clarifying shampoos in the past that are always soooooo drying and make my hair feel straw like but not this one! It really got rid of product build up all while keeping in moisture (noting I always follow up with a deep conditioning treatment). This is not something I will use every shower as I think repeated use every other day would be drying but I will use this every other week or so to clarify.
Jennifer B.
Philadelphia, PA
Simply the most invigorating shampoo I have ever used! The tingle is lasting with such a beautiful scent. It’s an all natural way to clean you hair with natural oils. I will buy this again. Easy to find in the “healthy” supermarkets. It can be purchased a little cheaper at Marshalls or TJMaxx
Amanda M.
Weidman MI
I’ve tried this tea tree shampoo before too!! It’s best for a dry scalp I would say personally. Targets the dry flaky scalp and hair around this time of year. A little bit goes a long way with this shampoo which is amazing. Satisfied