Giovanni Cosmetics, Inc. Giovanni Sanitizing Hand Wipes Grapefruit Splash -- 24 Wipes

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Ever have one of those days? You're out and about or you're in the gym, or wherever. And you just feel like you need a refreshing lift. Giovanni towelettes are like a gift. Clean up, wipe up, lift up your spirit with towelettes dressed in organic... see more...

Review (1)
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I like that have these at reach. I love having my hands clean. This product is super gentle on my skin and I definitely think it has a really nice sent to it as well. I would totally recommend this and I will definitely buy this again in the future!!