Giovanni Cosmetics, Inc. GIOVANNI COSMETICS Cleanse Body Wash Cassifluer White Tea 2 OZ

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Laura R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really sensitive skin and have tried a ton of different body washes. Every time I find a good one they stop making it. I hope they make this one a long time. A little on a shower puff foams into soft smelling and feeling foam--no rashes, itching or breaking out (like most soaps do for me), very relaxing and it's always nice to know you are using natural ingredients that won't fry your hair if you get some in it.
Addition to review (May 2013): Still loving the product but be careful which seller you pick: my favorite variety is Cassifleur White Tea, Amazon itself no longer carries this particular one. I've ordered from several different sellers: OTCMaster was cheapest but they sent me only half my order, 3 weeks late,and what they sent me was so badly packaged the the top of the bottle was crushed when I unwrapped it and fell apart. I tried Vitacost this last time, more expensive, great packaging, no problems.
Amy V.
Received this as a sample and loved it! I went out and purchased a few bottles after trying it out. The scent is amazing but super light. The liquid wash foams up nice and creamy and makes your shower feel luxurious. I would definitely recommend this!
Miranda J.
Oxford, AL
Giovanni has great body washes, they always make my skin feel so soft and touchable. I just finished my first bottle! It's time to buy more
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Idk if this is for the energizing minty one, but that's the one I have. Decent body wash, nothing super special, like the tea tree/minty aroma! Not harsh, but not gentle either. Not super concentrated, makes a decent lather.
morgan y.
Plano, TX
The scent in this product is really nice and light. All noses will like this scent. The actual body wash gel itself was nice and light as well. It had a really nice lather and made me feel clean. The body wash doesn't strip the skin so I didn't feel dry after my shower. A little goes along way!
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Giovanni Cosmetics is the ultimate best brand for body wash!!! It makes you feel refreshed all the time!!! I highly recommend this body wash for a refreshed and smell great!!!
Misty B.
I like the smell. Makes alot of suds, and overall leaves my body clean and feeling fresh. It does leave my skin a little dry though.
Vanessa G.
So soothing to my skin. The smell is very nice as well. Would definetly recommend for other people to go ahead and try.
Mari C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Precio alfo alto pero muy feliz con la funcion que hace sensacion a limpio y frescura lo volviera a comprar
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
This body was smells amazing. Your skin feels great and you get out smelling so nice! I love this stuff!