Giovanni Cosmetics, Inc. GIOVANNI COSMETICS Cleanse Body Wash Cassifluer White Tea 2 OZ

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Laura R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have really sensitive skin and have tried a ton of different body washes. Every time I find a good one they stop making it. I hope they make this one a long time. A little on a shower puff foams into soft smelling and feeling foam--no rashes, itching or breaking out (like most soaps do for me), very relaxing and it's always nice to know you are using natural ingredients that won't fry your hair if you get some in it.
Addition to review (May 2013): Still loving the product but be careful which seller you pick: my favorite variety is Cassifleur White Tea, Amazon itself no longer carries this particular one. I've ordered from several different sellers: OTCMaster was cheapest but they sent me only half my order, 3 weeks late,and what they sent me was so badly packaged the the top of the bottle was crushed when I unwrapped it and fell apart. I tried Vitacost this last time, more expensive, great packaging, no problems.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Idk if this is for the energizing minty one, but that's the one I have. Decent body wash, nothing super special, like the tea tree/minty aroma! Not harsh, but not gentle either. Not super concentrated, makes a decent lather.
morgan y.
Plano, TX
The scent in this product is really nice and light. All noses will like this scent. The actual body wash gel itself was nice and light as well. It had a really nice lather and made me feel clean. The body wash doesn't strip the skin so I didn't feel dry after my shower. A little goes along way!
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Giovanni Cosmetics is the ultimate best brand for body wash!!! It makes you feel refreshed all the time!!! I highly recommend this body wash for a refreshed and smell great!!!
Amy V.
Received this as a sample and loved it! I went out and purchased a few bottles after trying it out. The scent is amazing but super light. The liquid wash foams up nice and creamy and makes your shower feel luxurious. I would definitely recommend this!
Andres B.
Excelente locion para el baño de caballeros el olor es excelente y dura bastante tiempo al acompañarlo con la serie completa optienes una fragancia excelente para uso diario
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Awesome body wash! I had as a gift and it smelled amazing the price is higher for being a body wash so I wouldn't buy it all the time I did recommend it.
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Fave fav fave body wash it's super refreshing and light and the scent is amazing I love it it's a little pricey but it's unlike any other pro duct
Miranda J.
Oxford, AL
Giovanni has great body washes, they always make my skin feel so soft and touchable. I just finished my first bottle! It's time to buy more