BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Shampoo Body Wash Bubble Bath For Hair?Essential nutrients dive deep for delicious locksFor Skin?Botanical oils drench skin for a scent-sational feel Reach for a long, cool drink of this sweetly invigorating citrus mint cleanser for a refreshing head... see more...

Estefani C.
I love the smell. The sent is really good and smells like actual grapefruit. I would recommend this product not only for the smell but it's also gentle I'm good.
Amber E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this! I love the smell of this! Also it suds up a lot which gives it a nice foamy lather. It's also very moisturizing.
Virginia M.
Oceanside
Smells amazing and leaves my body super nice and smooth. If your looking for a cleaning wash choose this one
jennifer p.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love the smell its very refreshing and i really my soft skin and its wonderful
Bailey P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The smell of this is absolutely amazing. My hair smells so good all day long with this. I was nervous about the 3 and 1 aspect but I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked. I would probably buy this again or recommend it to family and friends
Brooke A.
love this product, and the scent is to die for!! lathers on very nicely and leaves you feeling fresh and clean for quite a while after use! I purchased this product at ulta and it was a really affordable price and would recommend to anyone!
Ashlyn B.
you'll never go wrong with this product I love love love love love love love love love it love love love love love love love love love it
Kristen D.
Long Beach, MS
I really love this product. Even though I have used it once so far, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try it.
Natasha D.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love 3 in 1 products! you get a lot of bang for your buck with this one! It has has great scent and works really well!
Paula R.
Dallas, TX
Great wash with more then one purpose and smells of fresh grapefruit. Comes in a small container for easy use for travel.