BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Shampoo Body Wash Bubble Bath For Hair?Essential nutrients dive deep for delicious locksFor Skin?Botanical oils drench skin for a scent-sational feel Reach for a long, cool drink of this sweetly invigorating citrus mint cleanser for a refreshing head... see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Bailey P.
Willis, TX
The smell of this is absolutely amazing. My hair smells so good all day long with this. I was nervous about the 3 and 1 aspect but I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked. I would probably buy this again or recommend it to family and friends
Brooke A.
love this product, and the scent is to die for!! lathers on very nicely and leaves you feeling fresh and clean for quite a while after use! I purchased this product at ulta and it was a really affordable price and would recommend to anyone!
Estefani C.
I love the smell. The sent is really good and smells like actual grapefruit. I would recommend this product not only for the smell but it's also gentle I'm good.
meagan w.
nothing like the wonderful scent of grapefruit to wash away the days troubles. a little dab will do you good....lathering up with lots of suds. what a way to start or end your day.
Elizabeth O.
Love this wash it cleanses skin so well and made my body so smooth. It smells amazing and isn't too expensive! I got it online on Giovanni Cosmetics!
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I liked it so much. And it's my favorite product beacause smells really good, vanilla i'ts my favorite scent. Makes your body smooth and silky.
Brittany M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
great scent. makes skin feel refreshed. i loved using this 3 in 1 wash. i recommend it. no cons. i would buy this again. gentle on skin.
Kristen D.
Long Beach, MS
I really love this product. Even though I have used it once so far, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try it.
Hilda H.
San Antonio, TX
Smell of it is fabulous! Love how much of a deep cleaning it gives and refreshness. Defenetly would recommend it to any one