BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kathryn N.
Summerfield, NC
It's frustrating that other varieties of this body wash have become so hard to find. It's a fantastic product. People don't necessarily realize how dry soap (not body wash, but soap - chemically speaking) leaves your skin, or how much residue other washes and cleaners can leave behind. As a kid I went from Irish Spring or Zest bar soap to Dial body wash as a teen, and later Neutrogena, before eventually discovering Giovanni, because I wanted to try organic products. My skin became noticeably softer after a very short while, and no residue, or oily feeling was left behind, as this rinses off completely. I didn't need to use lotion nearly as often, if at all when not in a dry climate or hard water environment. I think my favorite was something like vanilla hazelnut, but as this body wash was starting to pop up at Whole Foods and health shops in New York (and Washington and Georgia when I visited) around ten years ago, it's become very hard to find, and available in only a few varieties, none of which are my favorite. Fragrance aside, I have not found an organic wash I prefer, that leaves my skin as soft, or lathers as easily and rinses completely away.
Faith T.
Wayland , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this body wash! The smell is amazing and fresh but not to over powering. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an amazing body wash.
Madelynn M.
It didn't work for my hair type at all. I have really thick hair and it didn't not feel like it was clean afterwards. It also seemed to create lots of tangles when o was out of the shower.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
If you are looking for something that cleanses your skin but does not La secque this product is for you, it is a brand accessible to all public and easy to get
B. p.
Makes me feel clean. Fresh. I loved it when i fist used it. Never looking for another product. My skin is sensitive but didnt react bad to this.
Johanna Alexandra G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The product has a nice scent and my skin doesn't get dry after using it. It is a good product for the price. I found the best price on Amazon.
Melissa P.
Celebration, FL
smells great, keeps your skin nice and oiled, not oily though which is nice, you don't feel the need to keep applying lotion on your body.
Jessalyn L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Giovanni is a big pricey for what it is, but the smell was something i definitely appreciated it. Maybe not the best product for the price.
Lakendra E.
Norman, OK
This prodct was ok for my first time trying it i really liked it i also tried it on my girls hair an it made it soft an shine