Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsGiovanni Cosmetics
Giovanni Organic Body/Hair Care Smooth As Silk Xtreme

Giovanni Cosmetics Giovanni Organic Body/Hair Care Smooth As Silk Xtreme

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Color treatments, hot irons, over-processing. It's enough to make even the strongest hair beg for mercy. Luckily, Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Infusion is on the job. Using elaborate damage contollers, this protein power pack penetrates deep to repair. Shea Butter, Soy Protein, and Macadamia Nut Oil combine to detangle, moisturize, rejuvenate and rebuild hair's raspy, frayed cuticle. The result: repaired hair that's smooth as silk!

Decided to try the Giovanni Smooth as Silk protein Hair infusion. It’s for dry and damaged hair. Hoping I experience some promising results 🙂 Has anyone ever tried it?
Does this contain actual silk protein?
Start your review of Giovanni Cosmetics Giovanni Organic Body/Hair Care Smooth As Silk Xtreme!
Melbourne, Fl
I was looking for a light protein treatment to treat my low porosity hair and this is great for the price. It wasn’t too strong but did the job for my hair!
Port of Spain
So far so good. My hair feels soft and silky. I’ll definitely buy more and do weekly treatments. I didn’t have any skin irritations to it so that’s a plus. Haven’t gotten any feedback from anyone who might have used it either. Will keep updating!