Giovanni Cosmetics Giovanni Hair Products 42598 Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner uploaded by Shevy B.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Root 66™ Max Volume Conditioner for Limp, Lifeless Hair with horsepower expanders to increase body and shine while infusing weightless texture Increases volume in limp, lifeless hair Detangles and adds weightless bounce Strengthens thin, fragile hair Protects fine hair from damage while building body Zero sulfates Hit the road Jack and don t you look back no more. Cause Root 66 is stretching ahead reviving its horsetail horsepower expanders to add max volume and max life to hair that s limping along through life. Contains Horsetail Extract, a healing herb, rich in nutrients and high in silica to help keep hair strong. Was in bounce, wash in strength, wash in body. So put the pedal to the metal. It s a minimum price to pay for big time volume. *Contains a blend of organic oils, ripe-harvested from renewable plants at the peak of their freshness, cold pressed and ref see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER! I have very thick curly bsl 3c/4a strands. I would have never thought that this would hold a match to my hair. Boy, was I wrong! This product gave me luscious, juicy, curls that would pop you harder than Mike Tyson! Detangling...I don't even think about that step when using this because my hair turns to a slippery river of love during the rinse out. Remember: big things come in small packages!
krystal h.
Rochester, MI
This is my absolute favorite conditioner. It smells good. It's not tested on animals, and I believe it's actually totally vegan. I feel like, even though it costs more than a basic conditioner such as aussie or Garnier, I don't use as much of it as I do other products because it works extremely well. It always makes my hair feel amazing and healthy.
Lindsey H.
Columbia, Mo
I love all Giovanni hair products other than one of their conditioners. Natural products, smell great without being too strong and fantastic quality. This gives great volume on my short hair and seems to make it easier to style after its dry.
D'mari R.
Somerset, NJ
Works like magic! It smells really good and gives a ton of volume. I bought this at Walgreens for only $9.00! I don't use this every time I condition my hair but when I am going to straighten my hair is when I do!
Nur B.
I love their conditioners because it helps to detangle my hair and brush it out nicely even when wet. You can find this at Wholefoods too.
Leeannjua S.
Oakland, CA
I love Giovanni products in general, but this particular conditioner gives my fine hair the extra umph that it needs!
Lindsay G.
Great brand-had a sample in a hotel and left my hair shiny and very manageable. Great for an oiler scalp like mine.
Tabetha N.
Iowa City, IA
I really like this line of Giovanni products. I have very thin/fine hair and this gives it a little boost.
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
This stuff is amazing for my oily hair! I put this on my ends and my end look so much better
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
l love the way. Very beautiful l love the scent. do recommend people to use this
Hollie G.
Altus, OK
I use quite a bit of heat on my hair. Is this product a good one to use for volume even with heat products being used?
Laura C.
London
Would this product actually give max volume to thin hair?