BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Lavish lather leaves skin deliciously hydrated. Revitalizes skin with vitamin-rich Olive Oil. Soothes and deeply moisturizes skin with creamy Avocado. Delivers deep conditioning and radiance to hungry, dry skin. Bathes skin in nourishment. Lauryl and laureth sulfate free. see more...

Monet E.
Philadelphia, PA
Very moisturizing and doesn't dry out the skin. It has a great, light scent and soaps up very well. I found this at Marshalls and fell in love after 1 use. Definitely recommended.
Rini S.
I really like this product because avocado and olive oil are both so amazingly useful. This body wash helps me combat dry and itchy skin. It also helps hydrate and replenish it. I definitely feel like my skin has a nice glow to it after a shower so I recommend it.
Love X.
I love the smell of it! It cleans and moisturizes. I got a deal on it so it wasn’t as depressing as it would have when I see product leaking from the cap after the third use!! I guess some got stuck in the cap when I pour the product out when I used it and leak out after an hour standing back upright.. it has a cute packaging but it is terrible since it leaks after each use...
Nikki M.
Lebanon, TN
I like this body wash because it isnt damaging to my skin and keeps it hydrated by not stripping it of its natural oils and moisture barrier. I do admire this brand, they arent that expensive and they sometimes have coupons on the products. I am new to this brand but I like it,
Courtney S.
Giovanni cosmetics is one of my favorite brands for your hair. Keeps my hair healthy, beautiful, bouncy, and soft.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
1,088 reviews
Hey guys, but the most of the most important things in life, but the most of the most important things in life
Tracy M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
This product is my go to!! It leaves skin feeling moist and smooth. I would recommend to anyone.
Victoriya L.
I have very dry skin. I bought Giovanni Cosmetics Giovanni 2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Body Wash
I like the sensation and smell of this product. It so well moisturizes my skin that I do not need to apply lotion.
Miryect R.
Just bought it and my hair feels so amazing, soft I am looking to see how my hair will look when I finish the bottle. Highly recommended

Amazon