BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

If my body were to wish for something cool. It would wish for a refreshing tonic with calming mint awash under a spring rain. If my body wished for that. I would drink in the refreshing fragrance of summer and feel alive. Function: Cool Mint Lemonade™ Salt Scrub tingles with a fragrance and is an invigorating body exfoliator that polishes skin s surface, removing cellular debris. The richly scented formula contains the exclusive Giovanni PureOrganic Technology™ blend,* an advanced essential oil complex to soothe, smooth and regenerate skin all over. What an intoxicating experience. Feel. Refreshed. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing *Includes essential fatty acids, necessary to smooth, repair and help heal skin. Vegan see more...

Moriah G.
Ozark
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing product! It smells like a minty, salty lemonade. It left my skin very soft and smooth. It rinsed off easily and cleanly. It was not overpriced, nor was it too cheap. I actually found it at a Walmart, of all places. I would recommend it to anyone needing great body scrub at an affordable price.
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
Love this scrub! Then again I love all this Giovanni. Seriously, this scrub is rejuvenating and luxurious for a fraction of the price. Again I recommend TJMaxx for all things Giovanni...
Amanda W.
I love this body srub! The smell is so good. And they way it leaves my body feeling after use is amazing! I would definitely love to try other products that they have.
Genna M.
Alexandria
It smells amazing and I'm in love with it I would use this all the time which I kinda do but if u want good quality I say u get this for an amazing scent all day
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
While I use the Hot Chocolate sugar scrub to indulge, I use this Cool Mint Lemonade salt scrub to awaken. After a long day of physical activity, this is a great body scrub to exfoliate dead skin and dirt away. It also awakens and rejuvenates, leaving my body feel bright, clean, and renewed. The lemonade and mint scent is amazing.
Cheyenne B.
Hackettstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE this scrub. It exfoliates my skin leaving it feeling soft and clean. The lemon mint scent is amazing! It is a little pricey, but totally worth the extra couple bucks.
Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
Smells delicious and feels so good!! I love this stuff it’s gentle ad doesn’t feel harsh!! The smell is really good and for the price it’s worth it!!
sandra d.
Albertville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
jenny m.
This smells so good , I can tell after using it how clear and clean my skin has become. I'm so impressed with this product.
Mindy N.
San Diego, CA
This scrub smells great and isn't too rough on my skin but it leaves a film of oil after I rinse it off.

back