BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Daily Color Defense With an exclusive antioxidant-powered UV fade-resistant system Embellish platinums with an exotic white berry blend for lasting multi-dimensional radiance Protect while flaunting the most natural grays to the sassiest, whitest of blondes PurePremium Technology™ Have your way with your gray, light your white Perfectly Platinum Colorflage™ Shampoo lifts platinum shades for long-lasting color and super-sleek shine, naturally. A brilliant-berry-cocktail of Goji, White Raspberry and White Winter Berry synergistically combine with other powerful ingredients so polished platinum strands emanate brilliance with traffic-stopping, diamond-like shine. Protect. Defend. Shield. Restore. Protect: Exclusive UV fade-resistant system shields hair, maintaining color vibrancy and integrity. Defend: Super silicones seal in high-watt see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa G.
South River, NJ
I use this line in Boldy Black. My hair is naturally light brown and I've been dying it jet black for about a year or so. This shampoo is by far my favorite out of all the color treated shampoos I've tried. The price mark is excellent ($7-$8 depending on where you buy it) and my color does not fade whatsoever. I'm not too sure on the claim of making your hair more vibrant, but that's mostly because I pay attention to and care more about the color staying locked in. I tend to change my hair color every few years and I will definitely be trying the shampoos in this line geared toward those shades as well.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
This shampoo is absolutely incredible. I tried it on a whim when I started coloring my hair and it happened to be on sale at Whole Foods, and I was astonished that it keeps it fresh and vibrant for months! Without depositing color, it really brings out the natural highlights in my hair. Depending on how I have it colored, I have tried both the brunette and blond varieties.

At about $9 a tube, it's more expensive than drugstore brands, but I feel like it's worth it. Plus Whole Foods usually has a coupons hanging underneath the item for $1-$2 off, which helps a bit.
DJ R.
Brooklyn, NY
My friend with light blond hair loves this product. It smells great and appears to be quite effective. For my blonde bombshells... I vote yes.