by Giovanni Cosmetics

Giovanni Cosmetics Cleanse Lavender Vanilla Snow Body Wash Lavender Vanilla Snow My skin, like the silk of a butterfly. If it were so it would bask in the warm glow of a summer day and feel as soft as the down of a feather. If it were so, my body would wash clean with the scent of a rainbow and I would feel glorious. Function: CLEANSE luxuriating body wash drenches skin in refreshing lavender vanilla snow and contains distinctive foaming agents that lather easily to gently cleanse away the day. Gentle yet rich in nutrients, CLEANSE body wash contains the exclusive Giovanni Pure Organic Technology blend an advanced essential oil complex to soothe, smooth and regenerate skin's lost moisture. It represents an experience that transports you to places in your imagination and beyond. Feel. New. Includes essential fatty acids, necessary to smooth, repair and help heal skin. To Use: Pour into hands and rub across body to lather. Use with a washcloth body sponge or loofah. Rinse. Your skin feels silky, smooth, like the flight of a butterfly. Ingredients Certified Organic Lavandula Angustifolia(Lavender), Echinacea Angustifolia (coneflower),Ginko Biloba (Ginko Biloba) Rosasinensis (Hibiscus), and vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extracts (Aqueous),Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, cocomidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glyerin, Panthenol(Pro-vitamin B5),Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymathyglycinate, Essential Oil Fragrance. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing 10.5 fl oz e 310ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Giovanni - Cleanse Body Wash Travel Size Lavender Vanilla Snow - 2 oz. CLEARANCE PRICED!
Strongsville , OH
I travel a lot so I use this a lot it smells like flowers it’s gentle and affordable I use it daily
Brandon, FL
Smells so good. Would purchase again. Not overpriced either. I like the Giovanni brand quite a lot.
Bensalem, PA
This smells amazing. It's luxurious and so so soft and full of lather. My skin love this. Beautiful
This body cleanse smells so fantastic I absolutely love it you have to try this body cleanse
Athens, AL
Smells great have your hair healthy and shinny for weeks I love this product for my hair
Kansas City, KS
I really loved this product it smells amazing and makes your skin so smooth and refreshed
Nice odor, good bodt wash, Nice smell, perfect texture, i love vanilla, love this product
Texas, Irving
buen olor, buena calidad, deja el cuerpo suave, no contiene muchos quimicos
buen olor, buena calidad, deja el cuerpo suave, no contiene muchos quimicos
Gosto muito desse produto,e ideal minha pele ,gostei muito da fragrancia muito cheiroso ,uma otima escolha ,sempre compro todos minha casa ,pois combina todo tipo de pele ,e uma otima embalagem diz tudo muito explicado sobre produto......
rio de janeiro
ainda não tive a oportunidade de usar esse produto, na verdade acho que não vende no pais que moro, mas gostaria de testar, com certeza deve ser um produto muito gostoso de usar na hora do banho... adoro banho!! um momento unico do sia vamos adimitir.

Looking for your answer?