Giovanni - Cleanse Body Wash Travel Size Lavender Vanilla Snow - 2 oz. CLEARANCE PRICED

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni Cosmetics Cleanse Lavender Vanilla Snow Body Wash Lavender Vanilla Snow My skin, like the silk of a butterfly. If it were so it would bask in the warm glow of a summer day and feel as soft as the down of a feather. If it were so, my body would wash clean with the scent of a rainbow and I would feel glorious. Function: CLEANSE luxuriating body wash drenches skin in refreshing lavender vanilla snow and contains distinctive foaming agents that lather easily to gently cleanse away the day. Gentle yet rich in nutrients, CLEANSE body wash contains the exclusive Giovanni Pure Organic Technology blend an advanced essential oil complex to soothe, smooth and regenerate skin's lost moisture. It represents an experience that transports you to places in your imagination and beyond. Feel. New. Includes essential fatty acids, necessary to smooth, repair and help heal skin. To Use: Pour into hands and rub across body to lather. Use with a washcloth body sponge or loofah. Rinse. Your skin feels silky, smooth, like the flight of a butterfly. Ingredients Certified Organic Lavandula Angustifolia(Lavender), Echinacea Angustifolia (coneflower),Ginko Biloba (Ginko Biloba) Rosasinensis (Hibiscus), and vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extracts (Aqueous),Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, cocomidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glyerin, Panthenol(Pro-vitamin B5),Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymathyglycinate, Essential Oil Fragrance. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing 10.5 fl oz e 310ml see more...

Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Lavender and vanilla combo!! Wow... I love this body wash. It is so gentle on the skin, I have sensitive skin and am happy to say this does not irritate it. The scent is also very pleasing and long lasting. It makes my skin feel so soft I will purchase it again.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite body wash specially when I'm traveling on the go. It leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh as well giving off as well as giving all that vanilla fragrance. Make sure that you pick up this body wash today
Celinda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash has an amazing smell. It's not that kind of smell that gives you a headache when you have it all over your body the whole day. The price itself is explainable and I would definitely purchase this again.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just recently purchased this and I am in love it is my first time using and I have used it every since I bought it it smells amazing and the scent lasts a long time which is great I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
I love love love this product. Very general and easy to use. I brought it from Paul's beauty supply. Very effective and something I expected. Nice scent. Very soft! Leave your hair shinny. Yes I would buy this again!
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Leaves you feeling so clean it's unbelievable. I like using this more than dove which is a lot. I always use dove but I never use bar soap I just don't like how it sets out my skin
Shannon H.
This has a great, sweet scent and lingers for a while! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without the dry, itching feeling of harsh soaps and I would definitely buy it again!
Alicia E.
Des Moines, IA
I love all Giovanni products and I love this scent because its natural and calming. The formula suds slightly and never irritates my sensitive skin. It is a little pricey I prefer to get it on sale or at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. My all time favorite scent is the grapefruit one. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because of the price
Shon R.
Charlotte , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Giovanni has never disappointed me. I enjoy all of their fragrances and fruity smells. You will be pleased with how long it last. I found a few new bottles at TJMaXX .. I recommend this one for your try list.
Lucy V.
Anaheim, CA
The smell is amazing ! I just love opening it up in the shower and smelling it. It's amazing love this body wash. Leaves my skin smooth and I have been toldy skin feels nice and smells good after a showerZ.!(: