BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Set the tone of your look and define your individual style with 50/50 Balanced Shampoo from Giovanni. Made from only the most carefully selected blends of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, herbs and oils, Giovanni creates pH balanced and biodegradable formulas that will help you transform your hair from damaged and dull to silky and shiny. Choose the mood and play all day. see more...

Yvonne L.
San Jose, CA
Have been using Giovanni's shampoo for a while now and I can tell you that it makes my hair so silky! I usually wash every other day and will always use this shampoo coupled with the hair serum and hair mask once every week. Their leave-in conditioner is a must-have too!
Kim M.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair is super oily at the top and dry at the ends. This shampoo is so great at accessing all the issues my hair needs. Love this product a lot, and I wash my hair once a week. I would recommend and definitely will continue to buy again.
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Have used this product for over 5 years and love the smell! I have switched to some of the other smells but I recommend the quality of tgis over the newer smells
Christen R.
Lucedale , MS
I started using this line about 5 years ago and I love it. I feel like when I used this shampoo, I could actually feel the dirt lifting from my scalp.
Hālee B.
Cleaned my hair well, but was way too drying for my curls. Even paired with the matching conditioner it wasn't enough!
Ived S.
Mcallen, TX
This shampoo makes my hair feel less dry then what other shampoos do to my hair. I liked this product very much
Jael B.
los angeles
This shampoo is simply amazing, I am definitely going to buy it again, it works great and it is long-lasting
Jess M.
London, London
Now that my hair dye is grown out I'm switching back to tea tree and focusing on my scalp. This shampoo is good for healthy strand focus, but tea tree does that well enough, too.
Gerardo F.
With this shampoo the hair of my girlfriend is super cute and bright I love its smell, we buy it in locatel and it is super recommended