Hair CareHair ProductsShampooGiovanni Cosmetics
Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo

Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo

by Giovanni Cosmetics

For normal to dry hair Enriched with certified organic botanicals No animal by-products Cruelty free Protects chemically enhanced hair color Adds moisture and manageability Infuses shine every day, all day Contains no laurel/laureth sulfates When hair is dry, it needs a drink. Give it the hydration it needs, and wants, with a balance of ingredients that infuse moisture while locking in color.  50/50 Balanced Shampoo balances the art of clean with supreme protection. Gentle enough for every day, superior shine is on the way.  Smile.  This is happy hour... for your hair. giovannicosmetics.com Real organic hair care.  Guaranteed when purchased at quality beauty retailers. Vegan

Can you please tell me if this shampoo works well at smoothing out hair frizz ? it smells amazing but does it hydrate, smooth frizz and add shine?
Start your review of Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo!
Zandra W.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This shampoo really gets the hair really really clean. I like this one because it actually hydrates and adds moisture to your hair while cleaning it so it isn’t super stripping.. i only get this kind for me and my clients and recommend it to everyone who asks.
Londa C.
Wdm, IA
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. Some natural shampoos leave a residue, but this one does not! Love how it lathers up and rinses away. So satisfied with this shampoo!
Amanda S.
Petersburg
I am liking this product. I bought it from TJ Maxx so the price was great! The smell isn’t overpowering, it does clarify quite well, I think it’s way more clarifying than it is moisturizing.
Tiffany Michele R.
Freehold, NJ
The best all natural, sulfate free clarifying shampoo I've tried so far. I use it weekly and it cleanses my hair & scalp so well without stripping it. My hair is clean, soft, and shiny afterwards. I use the Smooth as Silk line for every other wash, but every Sunday I clarify with the 50/50 line to start the week off fresh. Staple product.
Svetlana G.
Honolulu, HI
Perfect product for my hair. My hair is usually is dry on the ends and the roots get greasy easily. Another thing that is important it's vegan and cruelty free.
Gleacia P.
North Port
I was pleasantly surprise by this product for it gently removed product buildup which it targets as well protecting the hair. It is a wonderful alternative and lathers very well. A little goes a far way. I would purchase this shampoo again and have recommended it to others.
Darby S.
Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Darby S.
This really is the best of both worlds for oily haired people like me. Normally your stuck choosing between hydration or clarifying your oily roots which can be drying. I have really fallen in love with the Giovanni Eco Chic line over the last year now for so many reason a few being there clear information o the packaging, on the back of the bottle there is a scale that has clarify on one side and moisture in the other and the gauge there product with this scale. I really like that they do this and this shampoo is almost in the middle but closer to hydration. Another amazing thing is there are 100% USDA certified organic, cruelty free, & 100% vegetarian. It's naturally scented with a light citrus scent. When in the shower I always use a small amount of shampoo and add more if needed which is smart because this lathers up quite nicely and you would just be wasting product if not. It's not a softening as I thought it would so that was kind of disappointing but it has great indgredients for healthy scalp and hair. Plus it's PH balanced. I'll keep using this but I'll just add a deep conditioner to balance it out! I posted the scales in the pictures of you want to see what it looks like.
Ayako N.
I like this shampoo. It works well for my hair. My local supermarket always sells this brand buy1 get 1 free, so price is very cheap!
Manmeet K.
I love all shampoos from this brand. I am someone who washes her hair every other day, this shampoo is amazing for keeping my hair clean yet soft and shiny.
krystal H.
Rochester, MI
The Giovanni products are my favorite for my hair. My scalp gets oily and the rest of my hair gets dry. If I don’t shampoo daily with most other shampoos my head will itch. I have never had a problem with Giovanni products. And if I don’t have time to wash my hair every day I can go a few days after using Giovanni products without any itching, oiliness, or dryness.