BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Hair mousses giovanni see more...

Lauren B.
Pasadena , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I love because it hydrated my hair and also made it shinny and soft! Love to use it before I straighten my hair. It works on protecting it from heat as well as moisturizing and not leaving it feel greasy and heavy.  Was not disappointed at all and would buy it again! :)
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand I usually stick to there tea tree line but I tried this because I needed something to moisturize and just like there other products I really like it it doesn't weigh my hair down but moisturizers it enough to prevent more damage.
Ivy W.
Clementon, NJ
This stuff is amazing! Its a very light leave-in that leaves your hair feeling moisturized. It helps with styling your hair and your hair will be nice and shiny. I definitely recommend this product. I love it!
jerika s.
New York, Ny
Works really well, but the smell is awful. It may just be a personal preference, but I can't use it.
Mia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good stuff to have even for naturally straight curls! I use this with Giovanni's hair thickener to keep my hair protected!!! Only downfall it's smell but it doesn't linger in your hair, just the first few minutes in application.
Fatimah i.
I love it it's make my hair so shiny
The smell is not good!
The price is cheap
I use with shampo from same collection