Giovanni 2chic Ultra-Replenishing Body Wash, Blackberry & Coconut Milk, 10.5 fl oz uploaded by Amanda A.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Eco Chic Technology br Antioxidant Power with Rich Omega 3 6 Compounds For All Skin Types 2 Bathe Skin with Creamy Soft Coconut Milk 1 Helps Replenish Lost Nutrients with Blackberry Fruit 6 Indulge in Delicious Moisture 5 Rediscover Your Sexy Glow 4 Lauryl Laureth Sulfate Free 2chic is to. rejuvenate. Gorgeously restore moisture. Coat your skin in a rich compound of omega 3 6 that s filled with super antioxidants. Drench your skin in a delicate blend of fresh Blackberry and creamy rich Coconut Milk. Our exclusive Dual Replenishing Complex will remoisturize your skin while replenishing essential nutrients that help to leave your skin looking and feeling flawless. No more dry or damaged skin. Re-create a sexy glow. Inside each following Body Care product is a singular, care-full messages: Protective antioxidants, hydrating vitamins and nutrients, and skin sooth see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE this body wash, the mixed smell of blackberry and coconut milk are GREAT! Both of my favorite smells in one! The Body wash is Gentle and makes you smell great! The value for it is good! I would buy this again and i would recommend this to anyone who loves coconut or blackberry!
Veronica B.
This product has a nice scent and it's a plus that it's organic. It's always good to be aware of what you put onto your body. I didn't always feel clean after just one wash, I think it was mainly due to the lack of suds. I would wash my body two or even three times to feel completely clean. For the price I'm not sure if I would recommend it just because of how fast I went through this product. If you want to try it I would recommend going to WholeFoods because they always have coupons on this product so you can get it way cheaper than full price if you're at another store or online. Otherwise I would say to try something else.
Cindy R.
Elmsford, NY
This body wash smells so good while using it and leaves my skin so smooth. Unlike other products the coconut milk i feel helps restore moisture in my skin to give it that smooth to the touch
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a ok body wSh for me. I may have tried it at a hotel while on vacation. I think this was the scent if I recall. I just felt like it may work better during winter and not summer. My hair is more dry and damaged by swimming and saltwater and sun. But overall it was great for a hotel!!!
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love how this makes my skin feel! It leaves it feeling soft and silky all day. The smell is amazing! And lasts all day, I am always able to smell a hint of the wash. It's super soapy and rinses off without leaving a feeling of residue behind! I have recommended this to all my friends!
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is amazing and gives me the softest skin when I get out of the shower. I love the mixture of coconut and blackberry and it is very affordable. I would recommend this to a friend and continue to buy it for myself.
Anna F.
Syracuse, NY
I love the smell of this body wash. I use it before I go out on the weekends because of the long lasting smell. Really makes your skin feel clean and healthy. And doesn't leave it dry. I would recommend to anyone that loves the smell of coconut!
Jessenia E.
This is one of my favorite body washes I've ever used. I use it almost everyday, keeps my skin soft and looking young. I bought it at Sears and its one of the best purchases I've ever made. The smell and soft feel last all day. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Kristina K.
Antelope, CA
I love the scent of this product and the packaging the only con is the lather isn't as foamy as I would like it that's why I give it 4/5 stars
Caitlyn  K.
This body wash smelled absolutely heavenly! Shoutout to Giovanni for mixing blackberry and Coconut milk together. Deeply nourishing aswell.