Giovanni - 2Chic Ultra-Repair Super Potion Hair Oil Serum Blackberry & Coconut Oil - 2.75 oz.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni 2chic Ultra-Repair Super Potion Hair Oil Serum Blackberry & Coconut Oil - 2.75 oz. 81 mLGiovanni 2chic Ultra Repair Super Potion Hair Oil Serum is an essential blend bursting with antioxidant power that combines freshly ripened Blackberries and the sweet delicate nectar of Coconut Oil. see more...

Brenna M.
Brenna M.
My hair has been SOOOOO dry and thirsty from over-processing with highlights, too much washing and sweating at the gym, dry shampoo, etc. I use oil every day and serums and lotions. Nothing has been able to restore the moisture in my hair like this product! It's amazing on wet or dry hair! I use a few pumps and it makes my hair greasy at first, but it soaks up quickly and smells great!
Sable A.
Sable A.
Great for sealing mositure in. Cheap and has nice slip. I got two for one sale so i decided to try it I enjoy it
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Crofton, MD
I got a little sample of this and it's great. I use it with the matching shampoo and conditioner. It works great, makes your hair smell good, and doesn't leave it feeling oily.