Giovanni 2chic Ultra Repair Conditioner, Blackberry and Coconut Milk, 24 Fluid Ounce

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

This highly nutritional and moisturizing 2chic Ultra Repair Conditioner from Giovanni contains Vitamins A, C, E & K, Blackberry, one of the highest ranking fruits for antioxidant strength and Coconut milk which is filled with Vitamin B6 to seal in skin... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
Love it as much as I love the shampoo! It's my favorite. It doesn't have a bunch of crap chemicals in it. Switching to this made my psoriasis disappear! And it smells AMAZING!!!
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
I honestly don't love nor hate this conditioner. My hair doesn't feel more moisturized nor look any healthier. It's actually harder to comb out the knots my fine hair gets after showering. I leave it on for about 5 minutes to try and help, but it doesn't. It's just not for me. I wouldn't buy it again, but someone else may love it. At least it smells nice and you get a lot of product.