BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

For Dry Damaged Hair Dual Moisture Complex Avocado + Olive Oil Restores Moisture As You Lather Silkens Hair With Softness &Amp; Shine Nourishes With Vitamins &Amp; Omega Fatty Acids Cleanses Without Stripping Color Sulfate-Free Eco Chic Technology&Trade; 2Chic Or Not 2Chic&Reg;? 2Chic Is To... Shine.&Nbsp; Conquer Dry, Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Discover A Radiant New World Of Strength &Amp; Shine. Satisfy Your Hair's Deepest Cravings For Intense Nourishment &Amp; Nurturing Cleanse &Amp; Re-Energizing Hair With 2Chic Avocado &Amp; Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Shampoo.&Nbsp; A Delectable Botanical Blend Of Buttery Avocado &Amp; Golden Olive Oil, Formulated In Our Exclusive Dual Moisture Complex To Replenish Hair That Feels Dull, Lifeless &Amp; Brittle.&Nbsp; Lather In Moisture, Shine &Amp; Control As The First Step To Your Glossiest, Most Glamorous Hair.&Nbsp; Will Not Strip Or Fade Color.&Nbsp; Ideal For Hair That's Heat-Styled Often, &Amp; 2Chic To Be Denied. The Elements Of Earth, Wind, Fire &Amp; Water Represent A Unique Combination Of Certified Organic Botanicals &Amp; Incredible Style. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing Avocado &Amp; Olive Oil Are Rich In Vitamin E &Amp; Omega Fatty Acids. No Phthalates / Dyes / Sulfates / Parabens / Pegs Beauty From The Elements Is Chic On The Street&Reg; Giovanni&Reg; Eco Chic Hair Care Made In Usa see more...

Nadine Z.
Amherst, NY
This shampoo is really nice on my hair. I have very fine hair, however this shampoo doesn’t weigh it down. The scent is very light as well and isn’t too overpowering.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
My hair has been really damaged the last couple of years an I just started using this product because my cousin recommend it and I'm soooo happy she did!!!!! My hair sense starting to use it has be softer and shinier it feels so much better I just love it!!!! And to boot the price is awesome!!!
JoAnna w.
This is the best shampoo I've used. The only drawback is the smell. It almost has a hairspray smell, like hairspray from the 80s. The way it leaves my hair is so pleasant and never feels like there's any build up. I just can't give it 5 stars because the smell is so odd.
Jayme S.
I really like this shampoo. I used the shampoo and conditioner together. I found them on sale so I bought them on a whim. I was unsure about the avocado part, but it made my hair nice and soft and it actually smells really nice.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
My mother swears by this product line, but I found it just okay. It lathered nicely and did a gentle cleanse on my scalp. I am very familiar with Giovanni and this was another successful product from this brand.
Silvia D.
I use this shampoo and conditioner and it smells AMAZING! It leaves your hair so silky and moisturizer and smelling gorgeous! I also love how the ingredients are mostly organic! This is truly my favorite brand for hair care!
V L.
I really like this one. I have only used it about 5x. I believe that it takes longer to see if a product will leave a build up. I will follow up
Alena B.
Hickory
I picked this up at Tj maxx the same time I picked up the blackberry coconut serum from this brand. The price is cheap but I don’t think the quality is at all. It makes my hair feel soft and helps with moisturizer. My hair can become dry and frizzy this product helps control the frizz without weighing it down.