Giovanni 2chic Ultra-Moist Body Lotion Avocado & Olive Oil, Travel Sized, 2 fl oz

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

For Normal to Dry Skin Eco Chic Tchnology Velvety texture melts into skin 3 Pampers skin with rich Avocado and golden Olive Oil 5 Decadent formula leaves skin silky soft 8 Lightweight, non-greasy concentrated formula 9 Comforts and smoothes dry skin We do not add parabens, lauryl or laureth sulfate or PEGs to this product. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients. No Animal Testing. see more...

Launa A.
Southgate, MI
I bought this lotion in a health food store and I feel in love at first. The lotion has such a cool and clean smell!!! It is very light, and goes on smoothly. It feels great on the skin! However, my skin is more on the oily side so I did not use this lotion in the morning but at night before I go to bed I put very little on and my skin fees hydrated all day the next day. I will not be buying this again but I do recommend it to those people that have dry/very dry type of skin.
Taja W.
Very good. Smells good. Kinda watery but I liked it. Lightweight. Nothing too heavy. Doesn't leave a film or stickiness. Just great.
Kimberly H.
Absolutely love this product it smells amazing and keeps my skin refreshed and moisturized all day long

Walmart