Giovanni 2chic Tangerine & Papaya Butter Ultra-Volume Shampoo uploaded by Catherine D.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

For Fine, Limp Hair Energizes And Boosts Volume Liberates Locks From Heavy Product Residue Increases Lift At The Hair Root Weightlessly Amps Up Shine Lauryl And Laureth Sulfate Free 2Chic&Reg; Is To Be Voluminous.&Nbsp; Amplify Even Fine Hair With Our Juicy Duo Of Island Fruit Essences.&Nbsp; Make Your Hair Seem Double The Volume!&Nbsp; Create Maximum Body With Our Exclusive Dual Volumizing Complex - A Clarifying Blend Of Juicy Tangerine And Nourishing Buttery Papaya.&Nbsp; Gently Cleanses Hair Of Impurities And Nourishes Locks With Tropical Deliciousness.&Nbsp; With Energizing Grapefruit, Ginseng And Mouthwatering Vanilla, Heightens Even Baby-Fine Hair, Lifting Strands At The Root For Higher, Fuller Locks.&Nbsp; Perfect For Creating The Plushest Tresses And The Most Luxurious Up-Dos - Taking 2Chic To New Heights.&Nbsp; The Elements Of Earth, Wind, Fire And Water Represent A Unique Combination Of Certified Organic Botanicals And Incredible Style.&Nbsp; Tangerine And Papaya Are Rich In Antioxidants, Vitamins A And C And Have Clarifying Properties. We Do Not Add Parabens, Lauryl Or Laureth Sulfate Or Pegs To This Product. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients.&Nbsp; No Animal Testing. Made In Usa see more...

Michelle T.
I really loved the smell of this shampoo and the matching conditioner. It made my hair really nice and added some volume. I can't find it in stores i have to order online
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
I love all of Giovanni's products. They're so amazing for my hair and I feel good aboutbusing them knowing they aren't putting damaging toxins into my hair and body.
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
I really think this shampoo does some sort of freaking magic. My hair was always kinda thin and it was very short and never grew long fastly. After using this shampoo, my hair literally became so so so think and strong..my roots became stronger and my hair grew a lot a lot a lot faster!!! Really I don't know hat I would've done without this shampoo it literally brought my hair back to life!!!
Casey H.
Knoxville, TN
They make a LOT of claims on the bottle but this shampoo has been great for daily use. my hair is very fine but damaged at the ends and this cleans really well but still keeps my hair soft.
Danielle L.
Orlando, FL
This stuff smells delicious. I would have bought it again but I can't find it anywhere anymore. Perfect summer smelling shampoo and sulfate free.
JoAnna w.
My hair is fine and thin but this shampoo has been great. I love the way my hair feels silky when use it and the smell is really fantastic.
Victoria S.
Halifax, NS
Also got this one at my winners for a great price. It is probably one of the best shampoos I used . I feel that it made my hair healthier and gave it volume as it promised