Giovanni 2Chic Shampoo Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil uploaded by Tammy W.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni® 2Chic® Ultra-Sleek Shampoo Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil.

Eco chic hair care.

For all hair types.

Smooth every strand. Seduce with shine.

Banish frizz.

Safe for color treated hair.

Lauryl and Laureth sulfate free.

Eco Chic Technology™.

Dual smoothing complex.

Moroccan Argan oil.

Brazilian phyto-keratin. see more...

Giovanni 2Chic Shampoo Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil
  • "I used to use this often, and it's a good sulfate-free choice, but if you haven't used sulfate free shampoos before it might cause a little extra chaos." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo keeps my fly aways tamed and my hair looking beautiful!" in 1 review
  • "Well, I guess it did make my hair slightly more sleek and shiny, but that may be because my hair felt greasier and less clean after using it." in 1 review
Liahna R.
Orem
I love this shampoo, but it sn't my favorite. when I have used it in the past it gave me a clean feeling, but not squeaky. I don't like it when my hair squeaks. it builds up a pretty good lather when my hair is properly wet. The only thing I don't like about this hair care line is that my hair is static after it's dry. That is the main reason why I quit using it. It smells great, has great ingredients and the bottle has a nice design. It didn't work out for me, but I recommend you try it because it might work out better for you.
Dawn M.
I am probably Giovanni brands biggest supporter and fan! I absolutely recommend this if you are a fan of shampoos with Moroccan Argan oil! The smell isn't perfect for me but it leaves my hair very smooth and shiny.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
I really like this shampoo.  I have medium-long hair that's fine and dry.  For being a sulfate-free formula, it actually lathers really well.  It smells amazing, which is really important to me.  It's like a tropical coconut smell.  It's moisturizing without weighing my fine hair down.  I have the large bottle with a pump and I think it was a great price!  Pair this with the conditioner--equally good--and you're good to go!
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
It made my hair really shiny and sleek but as many other organic shampoos it just didn't fit to my hair. My hair became greasy almost the next day. I really wish organic shampoo would work for me but I guess not.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Ugh. That is this product summed up in one word. Ugh. That is also how it left my hair feeling. I honestly don't know why I continued to use this product. Well, I guess it did make my hair slightly more sleek and shiny, but that may be because my hair felt greasier and less clean after using it. I don't think I am cut out for sulfate free shampoos. I need the lather!
Dawn U.
I love this shampoo a lot! I first purchased it from WholeFoods but now I realized I can get it cheaper elsewhere. I wash my hair daily and trim often. This shampoo keeps my fly aways tamed and my hair looking beautiful!
Camden, AL
I love this shampoo a lot ! I first purchased it from whole foods but now I realized I can get it cheaper elsewhere> I wash my hair two weeks daily and trim often. This shampoo keeps my fly aways tamed and my hair looking beautiful! It work really good on my house.
Topaz T.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to use this often, and it's a good sulfate-free choice, but if you haven't used sulfate free shampoos before it might cause a little extra chaos. I don't like the smell of any of this line of products, but it kept my hair looking nice after a week or two of use.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
It is hard for me to find it and I have to get it online sometimes but I do love this shampoo, it is like a hair salon quality product and it is organic. A little pricey but it is worth it !!!
Sage B.
I really like this shampoo, it makes my hair feel silky and less oily! It costs a little more than I'm used to paying for shampoo but I think it's worth it.
Camden, AL
Do it work on your house?
Camden, AL
Do it work on your hair I means? SORRY ABOUT THAT.
Nino G.
New Castle, DE
is this product effective for oily and damaged hair?
Maryna V.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it smooth your hair any better than other shampoos? (since it says keratin on packaging)