BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni® 2Chic® Ultra-Sleek Conditioner Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil.

For all hair types.

Smooth every strand.

Seduce with shine.

Banish frizz.

Achieve enviable manageability.

Safe for color treated hair.

Eco Chic Technology™.

Dual smoothing complex.

Moroccan argan oil + Brazilian phyto-keratin.

Eco chic hair care. see more...

onaing  S.
onaing S.
Charlottesville, VA
I got this for a steal! It was on sale for 6.99(reg 8.99) and on black Friday the whole whole body dept. was 50% off. soooo I got it for about 3.50!!! I love it so much! My hair feel smooth and silky after every wash. I would highly recommend!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Louisville, KY
Doesn't strip hair of its natural nutrients like most shampoos, doesn't put build up or soap residue in hair.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner!  I have dry (bleached) hair that's fine.  This conditioner leaves my hair soft and silky without weighing it down.  I have the larger size with a pump and it was a really good deal.  I feel like it lasts a long time.  It also smells amazing like a tropical coconut!  I will be repurchasing when I run out!
Madina K.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used it with the same shampoo and it made my hair shiny and sleek! Bad thing is my hair became greasy the next day. If you get along with organic shampoos and conditioners then give it a try!
Lizeth L.
Lizeth L.
San Diego, CA
I love the way my hair feels after using this conditioner. It feels soft and full of volume. I use it with the blackberry and coconut shampoo- I mix match products to maximize the benefits. Best of all, it doesn't weigh my hair down and I could see results after the first use!! I most definitely recommend it.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won a full size of this as well as its matching shampoo. I like the way it smells and it went on to the hair nicely. I didn't feel like it was chock full of moisture, but I could tell it was a protein conditioner. When I do use it I end up mixing it with the tea tree tingle conditioner to make my hair easier to detangle while wet.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
I received this as a sample in a magazine? I really liked the sleek soft way it made my hair feel! I have dry and brittle hair currently bis cause haven't had a cut in awhile. This product really helped to soften my hair when blow drying. I'm glad I got to try before buying! Winning!
Lynne D.
Lynne D.
Welland, Ontario
This works really well for me. I'm sensitive to smells and I actually love this one. It smells kind of nutty or like cocoa. It's natural, and it actually works to detangle and soften hair, and almost nothing works on my tangly, wavy long colour treated hair. The only thing I don't like is the small bottle for the price. This is the thing that keeps me buying Tresemme even though the smell and chemicals really bother me.