BeautyHairHair ProductsGiovanni Cosmetics
Giovanni 2Chic Conditioner Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil

Giovanni 2Chic Conditioner Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Giovanni® 2Chic® Ultra-Sleek Conditioner Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil.

For all hair types.

Smooth every strand.

Seduce with shine.

Banish frizz.

Achieve enviable manageability.

Safe for color treated hair.

Eco Chic Technology™.

Dual smoothing complex.

Moroccan argan oil + Brazilian phyto-keratin.

Eco chic hair care.

is this product effective for oily and damaged hair?
Does it smooth your hair any better than other shampoos? (since it says keratin on packaging)
Do it work on your hair I means? SORRY ABOUT THAT.
Start your review of Giovanni 2Chic Conditioner Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil!
Allison G.
Woodbridge, VA
I have hair that’s bleached and this works wonders for me. I’m not sure how drying it is because my hair is, well, very dry in general and I follow it up with a mask every time but it helps make my hair feel clean without sulphates and that’s what matters to me!
Shelby G.
I really like this shampoo.  I have medium-long hair that's fine and dry.  For being a sulfate-free formula, it actually lathers really well.  It smells amazing, which is really important to me.  It's like a tropical coconut smell.  It's moisturizing without weighing my fine hair down.  I have the large bottle with a pump and I think it was a great price!  Pair this with the conditioner--equally good--and you're good to go!
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
Used it with the same shampoo and it made my hair shiny and sleek! Bad thing is my hair became greasy the next day. If you get along with organic shampoos and conditioners then give it a try!
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
It made my hair really shiny and sleek but as many other organic shampoos it just didn't fit to my hair. My hair became greasy almost the next day. I really wish organic shampoo would work for me but I guess not.
Lizeth L.
San Diego, CA
I love the way my hair feels after using this conditioner. It feels soft and full of volume. I use it with the blackberry and coconut shampoo- I mix match products to maximize the benefits. Best of all, it doesn't weigh my hair down and I could see results after the first use!! I most definitely recommend it.
Dalandria I.
Camden, AL
I love this shampoo a lot ! I first purchased it from whole foods but now I realized I can get it cheaper elsewhere> I wash my hair two weeks daily and trim often. This shampoo keeps my fly aways tamed and my hair looking beautiful! It work really good on my house.
Jasmine G.
Louisville, KY
Doesn't strip hair of its natural nutrients like most shampoos, doesn't put build up or soap residue in hair.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I won a full size of this as well as its matching shampoo. I like the way it smells and it went on to the hair nicely. I didn't feel like it was chock full of moisture, but I could tell it was a protein conditioner. When I do use it I end up mixing it with the tea tree tingle conditioner to make my hair easier to detangle while wet.
Ashley Z.
This shampoo makes your hair smooth, shiny, and healthy!! And it smells good to boot!! Works best with straight hair styles.
Dawn U.
I love this shampoo a lot! I first purchased it from WholeFoods but now I realized I can get it cheaper elsewhere. I wash my hair daily and trim often. This shampoo keeps my fly aways tamed and my hair looking beautiful!