Giovanni 2chic Cherry Blossom & Rose Petals Ultra-Luxurious Shampoo - 8.5 oz uploaded by Ashley W.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! To pamper stressed out hair. Everyday styling and harsh environmental conditions can leave hair stressed and lifeless. Treat tresses to a relaxing spa experience with our exclusive Dual Calming Complex to revive overworked hair. The voluptuous creamy richness of Rose is lifted by subtle, cooler notes of the Cherry Blossom. A second wave of sweetness with nectar-like notes of Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Plumeria and Passion Fruit washes over your senses for hair which is underappreciated. Lastly, Argan Oil and Corn Silk polishes hair to a high gloss. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target*
Hannah H.
Latham
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair feel coarse and dry. It also made my scalp itch like crazy. It smelled really amazing, and I loved that it was all natural. It just made my hair feel horrible.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using this @giovannicosmetics cherry blossom & rose petals shampoo for 3 months now. I can't even tell you how many compliments i get on my hair, again! I switched over to this shampoo because i recently had red & dark brown colours removed from my hair so i could go back to my natural blonde state.. Obviously removing all the dyes from my hair damaged it in the process. This line was not only my saving grace in the situation, but it truly nourished my hair to where i can comfortably let my hair go all natural with out it looking like a hotmess! This product doesn't weigh my hair down by any means, it just gives it the vitamins and nutrients its lacking from all I've put my hair through. Ive added a few baby lights to my hair and ive noticed the shampoo doesn't dull my hair down by any means or strips the colour. It just gives it the most natural sheen thanks to their amazing ingredients! This product is cruelty free, no sls, no parabens or any harsh chemicals. Seriously, every ingredient passes the test! There's so many different shampoos in their line to check out. If you've got some major damage check out the 2chic line. Its worth the price, it feels amazing. I cant stop raving about this brand and how much its improved my hair!
Katherine E.
Austin, TX
I bought this with the matching conditioner on a whim. I'm so glad I did. it smells amazing and leaves my hair smooth, hydrated and soft.