Giovanni 2chic Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil Ultra-Sleek Hair & Body Super Potion uploaded by Fahmina R.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

For all hair and skin types. Transforms hair and skin with each rich, ultra-nourishing drop. Ultra concentrated. Use sparingly. Dual smoothing complex - Moroccan argan oil + Brazilian phyto keratin To be 2chic™, For hair & scalp. weightless banish frizz. smooth and define curls & waves. add dazzling shine & control split ends. replenish vital moisture. defend against styling heat. see more...

Audrey T.
Lancaster , CA
Looooooovvvvvvveeeeeee this brand! I use the leave in conditioner and it's so hydrating. This lotion is no different! I mainly use this on my body but I have used it in my hair and it works great.
Vanessa C.
I use this on my hair whenever I've applied heat....it keeps the frizz down it smells great and goes on smooth on my hair easy to apply I would absolutely recommend this and the entire Giovanni product line
Amber T.
Sayre, PA
I love to be conscious of what I use and eat but with makeup and hair products, that's very frustrating. I have terribly frizzy, wavy nonsense hair and this product is a godsend. Of course I still have to style it by straightening or with mousse but it smooths out my hair, leaving it super soft. It smells AMAZING and when I read that it's also for your body, I put some in my bath water. Oh. Em. Gee. Miracle bath tub time. My skin was SUPER soft, I couldn't stop touching it. Did I mention no sulfates, no parabens and no testing on animals? This whole company is amazing. Seriously.
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
My hair was completely damaged and after I got this product I noticed my hair become silky, and soft therefore no longer dry or frizzy. I am very big on keeping myself away from toxic chemicals. I have recommended this to my friends and family. I also applied this on my face and I am happy to say it regrew my eyelashes. What else can I say other than I love this product 😍
Macey C.
Whiteman Afb, MO
Love this product! Use on my hair for silky and smooth results! Also I have very dry skin in the winter and this stuff does such a good job moisturizing and it smells amazing!
Shaden A.
Akron, OH
Very good product. The consistency is silky and light. Use as an sealant for twist out and braid out and the out come is great. My hair is light and soft and not stringy, like when using oils as the sealant. I
DanielyMaria M.
Brownsville, TX
Me gusta mucho me deja mi pelo tan brillante que nunca lo había visto así lo sigo comprando me encanta pensé que ningún producto me caía bien pero me equivoqué este producto si funciona y es maravilloso
Kendra G.
One of the best hair "smoothrs" with oil that I have found yet! Makes my hair smooth and shiny without making it greasy!
Madison J.
I have okay skin but this helps it on them cold days not the best product I have ever used but it's on my top five
Lisandra R.
Bronx, NY
I love putting this in my hair especially before i falt iron my hair and its a plus that it sells amazing
Karen M.
Santiago
Where can i buy it?
Lindsay G.
Will this product weigh down Fine hair?
Brianna M.
Dover, de
Does it work on any hair type? And does it leave reside after you straighten?
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Is this worth the money or is there something just as good or better for a lesser price?
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Is this product able to smooth curly hair??