Giovanni 2chic Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil Ultra-Sleek Body Wash uploaded by mayra a.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

For all skin types. Exfoliate to uncover a youthful glow with Walnut and Jojoba. Condition skin with Moroccan Argan Oil. Retain moisture with Brazilian Phyto-Keratin protein. Help battle free radical damage with antioxidants. Rediscover a smooth, silky feel. Dual smoothing complex - Moroccan argan oil + Brazilian phyto keratin Out with the old. In with the new. Rediscover silky, glowing skin. So luxe - 2chic™ Brazilian Keratin and Moroccan Argan Oil Ultra-Sleek Conditioner. So rich - our exclusive. see more...

Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I love the way this smells it’s like a sweet almond or something. I used this with a loofa a little goes a long way. My skin feels soft and moisturized which is important for my aging skin. I have used other products similar to this and I didn’t get the locked in hydration I wanted. For the size it’s a bit pricey but I still buy it.
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyf
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This is one of my favorite body washes. The smell is absolutely amazing. The sweet scent of blackberry and the creamy scent of coconut. The combination is exhilarating. This body wash left my skin feeling so clean, smooth and soft. I purchased it at Target and it was reasonably priced. I would definitely purchase this again.
Jacey W.
Douglas, Ga
I actually really enjoyed this in the way i wanted to because usually when i buy something so hydrating i tend to get kind of and oily scalp from the residue but not with this and a little does go a long way so be generous with the amount you use! does leave your hair lush and gives volume and hydrates the scalp with weighing it down.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
After over damaging my hair for years I am happy that I got this product. It gives me my favorite sleek straight hair without me needing to fry my hair into pieces. It's a little more expensive than most products I purchase but its worth it for a small investment.
monica d.
lawrenceville
I highly recommend Giovanni Brazilian It's an amazing product It helps with my frizziness and controls my hair leaving it soft! And manageable!! There's just pros!! Plus the price it's really affortable and I definitely buy it again!!!
Sharina T.
Dracut
Purchased this item at Whole Foods looking for something organic/vegetarian and it had a nice scent but I felt that it was pricey for the amount of product it provided. I didn't purchase it again.
Nichole H.
S Chesterfld, VA
Omg I'm in love!!! Makes you super silky and even gives the elision of more brightness You did a great job with this product. You have a customer for life. I haven't tried anything else but I'm excited to try more.
marissa s.
Hilliard, OH
Ok product. The only thing with it is it's expensive for just a drug store shampoo. I would tell you all to use OGX shea butter soft and smooth. The smell of this Giovanni shampoo smells like chemicals.
Krystyne C.
This is so amazing! My hair is so soft and manageable after using this product. My hair was static ridden, frizzy and dry. I have just found a new product for me!
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
I have been hearing this is amazing. Has anyone used it. How does it smell?
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
How good of a product is this?
Claudia D.
Carabobo-Venezuela
really it serves?
Kimberly M.
How does it smell? Is it a clean feeling after?
Krys-Ann C.
Boca Raton, FL
Does this product dry out this skin after use ?