BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

For all skin types. Pamper and hydrate skin. Condition with Moroccan Argan Oil. Retain moisture with Brazilian Phyto-Keratin protein. Help battle free radical damage with antioxidants. Entice with an inviting, silky feel. Dual smoothing complex - Moroccan argan oil + Brazilian phyto keratin So luxe - 2chic™ Brazilian Keratin and Moroccan Argan Oil Ultra-Sleek Conditioner. So rich - our exclusive Dual smoothing Complex with plant-sourced protein. In this place, timeless beauty secrets meet modern lux. see more...

Tiffany J.
Amazing product. I would 100% recommend to anyone. I buy multiple products that are Giovanni brand. It’s very refreshing and long lasting, even when you use it frequently. The shampoo and conditioner are the best as well.
Megan D.
San Antonio, TX
This was great for my dry brittle hair after one time of coloring. It has made my hair feel stronger. I would love to try other products
Hanan S.
Omaha
I wanna get this one because my friends recommend it to me. They told me it works well.
Lina S.
Saint-Étienne
I love this product for hair. Leave the hair soft and silky with the help of Keratin so I recommend it. 😍😍😍

Walmart