BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

For all hair types. Defend hair from blow dryer heat. Moisturize for silky, voluminous bounce. Detangle for flawless brush. Banish frizz. Dual smoothing complex - Moroccan argan oil + Brazilian phyto keratin Face the heat. protect your assets. Style your way to smooth, silky, touchable locks.  So luxe - 2chic™ Brazilian Keratin and Moroccan Argan Oil Ultra-Sleek Conditioner. So rich - our exclusive Dual smoothing Complex with plant-sourced protein. In this place, timeless beauty secrets meet modern luxury. This moisture-r. see more...

• How much of this do I need to use to make my hair NOT oily??3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair oily 6 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Tiasia C.
Baltimore, MD
It's hard to find a good hairspray that can leave your hair not sticky and Shining and also smell good at the same time that's rare to find a good hairspray that leaves your hair not sticky but this hairspray is different I will not buy any other product because this is it my Holy Grail I promise you you will not regret it all I have to say is it's amazing No Lie
Donne E.
I'm not too keen on the smell but the product really does get the job done. It smooths the hair and makes it really soft. I like the entire line of 2chic Brazilian keratin line. Using all the products together give an amazing hair experience.
Olivia B.
I absolutely love the smell of this product, and it works great... all you need to use is a few pumps and it leaves your hair smooth and smelling great!
Kate Z.
Alachua, FL
I love this product. Helps to make my hairs to look so silk! But don't use on the hair roots. it's looks like you did not washe you head
Macy J.
I love this! Makes my hair style right into place. A must have item ! If you need a new styling spray this is a must have.
Linda L.
San Benito, TX
This work amazing in my damage hair, I have a dry hair and this product leave my hair so smooth and beautiful. I love it. ♡
Aisley D.
This product is amazing and it makes my hair look beautiful and silky! It also smells good. I would totally buy it again
shalanika m.
Makes you're hair so soft and silky and shiny. For the price I don't think you can beat it. Smells amazing
Alicia M.
Mobile, AL
I have naturally curly African-American hair and the Blowout Mist works perfectly for my hair.
Hannah D.
I like this product for all of the ingredients in it! It can make my hair oily at times though!
Kaitlyn S.
Paden City, WV
Does this make your hair oily
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
How much of this do I need to use to make my hair NOT oily??