Giovanni 2chic Avocado and Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Leave in Conditioning and Styling Elixir

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Set the tone of your look and define your individual style with 2chic Avocado and Olive Oil Ultra-moist Leave-in Conditioning and Styling Elixir from Giovanni. Made from only the most carefully selected blends of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, herbs and oils, Giovanni creates pH balanced and biodegradable formulas that will help you transform your hair from damaged and dull to silky and shiny. Choose the mood and play all day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Roopa R.
Bought this recently as a gift for myself ...
My old tube was almost getting over and I simply love this avocado oil leave in conditioner.

It's silky, smooth and oh so frizz controlling.

It also moisturises well.

All in all, it's non-Greasy, super lightweight, can be used on wet hair and also on dry hair.

For better curls I use it on dry hair before I go to bed and wake up with silky soft curls!
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
They say avocado oil is amazing for your hair and, so far, my hair is shiny and frizz is controlled! Started using this leave-in every morning after I tried the matching shampoo and conditioner. Love it! It's light and smells great! Controls frizz all day and my curly hair loves it. Still in the process of growing my hair out, but this leave in is keeping my growing locks healthy, frizz free and shiny!
Nazastyle J.
Salem
This is great for my hair and it smell wonderful. I use it before blow drying my hair to protect my hair from heat.