BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Set the tone of your look and define your individual style with 2chic Avocado and Olive Oil Ultra-moist Conditioner from Giovanni. Made from only the most carefully selected blends of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, herbs and oils, Giovanni creates pH balanced and biodegradable formulas that will help you transform your hair from damaged and dull to silky and shiny. Choose the mood and play all day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie D.
Tangles are such a huge problem for me... this is one conditioner that not only makes my hair feel smooth, strong, and soft, but also keeps my hair from getting so tangled up. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I also use the shampoo and leave-in treatment!
Erika G.
Quincy, MA
I bought this conditioner because it doesn't have harmful or toxic ingredients like most hair care products. I was hoping it would still condition my hair as well as the ones full of chemicals, and at first I was disappointed. In the shower, it felt like my hair wasn't going to be as soft or conditioned enough once I rinsed it out. But when I went to brush my hair, there were very few tangles, and it felt much more smooth! Once my hair dried, it was silky, soft, and shiny!! I'm so happy with this conditioner knowing that not only is it a safe product, but it works well. I would have given 5 stars, but I don't like how it doesn't feel as soft in the shower. (I hope I can get used to that!) Oh, and it smells nice too.
Jamyka G.
Giovanni is my favorite haircare brand. This conditioner us a must-have in my haircare routine. It is very moisturizing, smells amazing, and keeps your locks healthy with a nice sheen. I use hot tools everyday and since I have been using Giovanni haircare products for 4yrs my hairdresser said this is the healthiest period she had ever seen with my hair!
Jayme S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this conditioner. I used the shampoo and conditioner together. I found them on sale so I bought them on a whim. I was unsure about the avocado part, but it made my hair nice and soft and it actually smells really nice.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite conditioner for my curly hair. It's super moisturizing which keeps my hair soft and shiny, but also helps it curl. I can get away with not styling my hair as much when I use this line from Giovanni.
Sophia L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I gravitated towards this conditioner because of the scent. I am using more natural hair care products now and this was my first Giovanni purchase. It wasn't too pricey (especially with the coupon on the bottle). It kept my hair hydrated, soft, and untangled. It was moisturizing enough to keep split ends from occurring. I like this one a lot, but like Giovanni's Blackberry and Coconut Milk conditioner more.
Sofia O.
I really liked this one!! The brand is my favorite and this conditioner is in my opinion one of their best. It felt so moisturizing when it first touched my skin I was just amazed!
Julya N.
Courtice, ON
This product claims that is is ultra moist but it has yet to deliver for me. I use three to four pumps from the big bottle and it still doesn’t seem to be enough. I wish the product was thicker so that I could really work it into my long hair. I hope this product is reworked for those with long thick hair. If you only need slight conditioning this would be a good option, probably best for older hair or drier hair that is fragile or sensitive.
Chloe E.
This is one of my favorite hair conditioners! I love the way it smells and it leaves your hair soft and glossy without the soapy residue most conditioners leave. It also helped my extremely dry scalp and soothed any itchiness.