Giovanni 2chic Avocade & Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Super Potion uploaded by Rita S.Giovanni 2chic Avocade & Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Super Potion uploaded by Crystal W.Giovanni 2chic Avocade & Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Super Potion uploaded by Sonia B.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Giovanni 1.8 oz hair styling products see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer J.
I love this serum and have used it for several years. I use it prior to styling to smooth and protect my hair and a drop or two after to define the ends and tame fly aways. I appreciate the natural ingredients and often rotate it between a few of their products to maintain its effectiveness.
Sydney A.
Lake City, Arkansas
I put this product in my hair one night and work up the next morning without frizzy have. It works just as good as the Giovanni cherry blossom and rose pedals. I had great packaging. I am satisfied with this product!
Tiffany J.
Marion, IN
I use this once a week ish. I also use it in my children’s hair. I absolutely love it. Even if I don’t blow dry my hair I still use it. It’s amazing and smells even better.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am in LOVE. I was ready to chop my hair, but decided to pick up a few moisturizing products before doing so. I have medium length, thick curly hair that has some bleach damage and tons of breakage from heat styling. I picked up a few products from Marshalls and read reviews first before buying. I picked this up (along with 3 other Giovanni products). It does wonders for my hair. I put this in my hair after my hair was straightened, and I couldn't stop running my fingers through my hair because it was so soft. I used to run my fingers through my hair and I could literally feel my hair snapping off, but I don't anymore! BUY THIS STUFF.
Guerdy E.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my holy grail right here
My hair can't tolerate any kind of products but since I started using the spray I can't put it down, I highly recommend this pray to anyone . I told my friends about it every time the ran out. The buy another one same goes to me.i used it before I put hot iron in my hair.
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
I became a natural in 2013 and while my hair was short I could use any product. But as it got longer that was not the case. I tried so many different products. You should see my cabinet. So I decided to try 2chic and I love it. My hair loves. It detangles and makes my hair feel awesome. I don't know what I would do without this product in my life.
Cassidy B.
Milford
I love this serum. A little definitely goes a long way. I have been use it for about 2 years now and find it for $7 at my local Marshall's or tjmaxx. Just a little bit of this applied to hair makes it super soft and helps control the frizz. If your hair is sensitive to oils I would use this because it's not so heavy and spreads evenly
saidy v.
I absolutely love this product so much, I have the frizziest curliest hair ever and this is the only thing that has helped me in the very long time!! I found it at Marshall's for six dollars and I would totally repurchase it over and over again
Crystal W.
Florissant, MO
I absolutely love and afore this product. First, I'll tell you about my hair (I know it's important). I have thick wavy hair that is a mix of coarse and fine hairs. My hair will frizz up in humidity (which is all the time in Missouri). I have been doing a sulfate free and silicone free regime for about two years now. For the most part I will condition my hair with silicone free conditioner or coconut oil first in the shower. I will work at my scalp to loosen up dirt, oil, and dead skin. Then I will shampoo with sulfate free shampoo, mostly paying attention to my scalp, kind of keeping a little conditioner on my ends. Then I will rinse my hair with Apple cider vinegar mixed with water. This regime keeps my scalp happy and my hair full of body, shiny, and healthy. Well mostly. I have been wanting something to tame flyaways, condition ends, and detangle, all without silicones which coat the hair shaft and then dry out the hair. Plus I like the less is more approach to most things. I don't want to load my hair up with product and then have to strip it down later. My skin can't take many chemicals and is easily irritated. I saw this and love avocados and the package had a dollar coupon so I thought I would try it out and I am so glad I did. It does what it says and is exactly what I wanted without the nasty chemicals I want to avoid. Pleasant fresh smell too.
Brianny G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This product is amazing !!! It smells so good and leaves my hair so soft I love using this about 3 times a weak and it's repairs my hair since I've dyed it so many times but this helps it looks silly and smooth!
hannah n.
Port macquarie
Is this a good product :) wanting to use it
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Has anyone used this product?
Daiana V.
Don Torcuato. Buenos Aires, Bs. As
Is this product really good?
Nishtha g.
It's cost ??
Claudiia M.
Bogotá
Tiene ingredientes naturales ?