Hair CareHair ProductsConditionernone
Giovanni 2Chic 85 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Conditioner

Giovanni 2Chic 8.5 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Conditioner

by none

Giovanni 2Chic 8.5 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Giovanni 2Chic 8.5 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Conditioner!
Roslyn F.
Corona, NY
Giovanni 2Chic 8.5 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by Roslyn F.
Girlies I strongly recommend this if you have over processed hair , my hair is dry due the chemicals I’ve put , but ever since I found this conditioner my hair is silky when coming out the shower!! Super affordable at Marshall’s .
Tracy V.
Los Angeles, CA
Giovanni 2Chic 8.5 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by Tracy V.
I love it. It’s my firts time and I can say it’s very soft, I love coconut oil on the hair. [product:giovanni-2chic-ultra-repair-intensive-hair-mask-blackberry-&-coconut-oil-5.1-oz.]
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
Giovanni 2Chic 8.5 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by Jasmine B.
This was a new find for me at Ulta. I used the Direct Leave In and loved it so I decided to give this a try. First of all, it smells great. Second, it contains a lot of moisturizing ingredients like jojoba oil, argan oil, shea butter and coconut oil. It definitely won't dry out your hair and it doesn't leave any residue.
Sophia L.
This is my favorite natural conditioner, out of a handful, that I have tried so far. It smells great, not too pricey (coupons can occasionally be found on the bottle), and gets the job mostly done. It is lightweight and moisturizing. I don't have overprocessed hair, but it keeps it hydrated and protects me from split ends. Tangles are no problem either.
Ariel P.
Crofton, MD
This stuff is AMAZING! I love it a lot. It makes your hair smell so good and the scent really clings all day long. Also it feels smooth and less frizzy.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Giovanni 2Chic 8.5 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by Vennessa G.
I love this conditioner because it smells divine and the wonderful scent lingers all day long. It also works extremely well to keep my hair soft and moisturized all day long. I like that with this product it takes very little to make sure my hair gets all the moisture it needs and I don't need to waste any product or overspend. The conditioner itself is very moderately priced and I adore that it is natural and easily found in my area.
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
Bought this for my biracial childs hair. It works great. Smells wonderful to.makes her hair really soft and manageable. To use in my hair though, its to much moisture. Would recommend for dry hair
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Smells sexy and delicious. Found on clearance at Walmart for $3.50. Very moisturizing and nice texture due to mostly natural ingredients. Pretty and organized packaging. Professional and concise product information.
Bailey S.
Milwaukee
This product makes my curls so heavy. I have to make sure to use it with another shampoo. I love the smell and the price isn’t too bad.
Alex C.
Jacksonville
The SMELL of this alone sold me! My hair feels so soft and nourished. I love that this product is vegan and cruelty free as well! I have very thick hair and this will last me a good 5 months. I won’t use anything else!

Looking for your answer?