Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsGiovanni Cosmetics

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Giovanni 2Chic 4 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner

Does this make your hair feel oily?
Does this help with untamable hair and not make it look flat?
Is this good for curly, kinky hair as well?
Start your review of Giovanni 2Chic 4 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner!
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Giovanni 2Chic 4 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
First, I love the scent of this leave in conditioner. Second, my thick hair is definitely less frizzy and more flat-iron flat with only a blow dry (which is awesome). BUT, I feel like it's pretty thick and dense. Doesnt seem like it makes my hair greasy but almost feels greasy in my hands. But otherwise good product. May try again when I need new stock (but I have a lot of products to try so it may be awhile before I come back around to this one depending on how the others go).
Lucero D.
Maitland, FL
Giovanni 2Chic 4 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Lucero D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have been using this product for a month, I feel that my hair has changed from heaven to earth, it is incredible the softness and definition it gives, the price is super good i got it for 5 bucks yes I will buy it
Keysy R.
Brentwood, NY
Giovanni 2Chic 4 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Keysy R.
This product is definitely worth the money and is totally underrated. For $8 at Target, it's a bargain. It makes my hair feel so soft and shiny, I've been using this every day since I bought it and I'm definitely going to buy more when it runs out, but by the looks of it, that's going to take forever. Amazing product, I definitely recommend. I attached a picture of my hair so you could see for yourself!
Christa E.
Arvada, CO
Giovanni 2Chic 4 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Christa E.
I love this stuff! I originally bought it at Target because I have dry hair, and was looking for an elixir that didn't have any stiffness to it. This product smells great and is easy to use. Its two parts - leave in conditioner and style elixir and that rocks! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Elizabeth M.
Slidell, LA
Leaves my hair feeling very light and soft. I tired this product without the shampoo and condition and or works great. I just happened to buy this product while visit my mom in South Carolina. I left my leave in detangler at home and that's not good when your hair is past your backside and you go to the beach. This product saved my hair on vacation.
Stephanie M.
Giovanni 2Chic 4 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have thick hair and it gets frizzy often. The only was to control it without making my hair greasy or stiff is this product. The smell is amazing and it helps the ends of my hair from drying out. I get mine from tj maxx for $5.99! I keep it in my purse at all times. I have repurchased twice. I love this product soooooo much! giovanni-2chic-4-oz-ultra-repair-blackberry-&-coconut-milk-leave-in-conditioner
Kortni W.
It's a leave in conditioner as well as a styling elixir! It's smells like blackberries and a hint of coconut. I use it for a leave in conditioner on the tips of my hair. It reduces my split ends. Love this product.
Emily B.
Brighton, MA
This product is a steal if you can find it at Marshalls or TJMaxx or a store like that. I bought mine for $5.99 and it is a full sized bottle. This product works great I put it in my hair after it has slightly dried after the shower. I concentrate on the ends because that is the most damaged part of my hair and needs the most help. It leaves my hair feeling nourished and soft and takes away a lot of the brittle feeling. I wish it reduced frizziness a bit more but for the price it is a great product.
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
Giovanni 2Chic 4 oz Ultra-Repair Blackberry & Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Rachel G.
This stuff is pretty basic but smells great. I wish it was a little thicker and more moisturizing. I probably won't repurchase because i need something thicker but it might be good if you have thinner hair.
Hannah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really really love this product! It works so good! I use it every other day! it helps keep down the large amount of frizz in my hair which is always good! I just finished my first bottle and I abspulty love it. I will go back to get it again!!!