Giovanni 2 Chic Ultra-Repair Shampoo uploaded by Helen K.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

2chic Ultra-Repair Shampoo repairs and renews hairs youthful vibrancy. Hydrates and seals tresses. Gently wraps each strand to protect from damage to help eliminate frizz, and is also color safe. Sulfate Free.(8.5 oz.) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Helen K.
Palos Heights, IL
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner for almost a year now. My hair became stronger and softer than it’s been before. It also gives a volume to my hair and helps to keep them fresh longer. This shampoo smells so good!
I'm just in love with this incredible smell of coconut milk with blackberries. It’s that type of shampoo that gives the smell not only during use, but also leaves it after. I'm happy with the result of this shampoo.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I really like this brand. I feel like their products work well for my hair type and use more natural ingredients. This shampoo cleans well without leaving your hair dry or heavy. It smells pretty good and is fairly affordable considering it's a step up from drugstore brands.
Liliana D.
Sebastopol
This shampoo worked miracles with my hair,  my hair was dry and damaged and double processed. i used this product a lot. There are some great alternatives but this is the best. I got it at whole foods. I would recommend this to people with dry, over processed hair.
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
I have super dead ends and KY hair is just fried and I've only used the conditioner and shampoo duo twice and it has done miracles. My hair is soft and hydrated. And doesn't look frizzy. I am in love with this shampoo and conditioner.
Jeanna D.
This along with the conditioner makes my hair super soft and manageable. My hair is pretty damaged and frizzy from constantly coloring and styling, and this makes my hair shiny and vibrant. It also makes it easier to skip days since it doesn't seem to make my hair as oily throughout the day.
Kelsey H.
Naples, FL
I use this the majority of the time right after I get my hair done since you are doing some damage to it. This product smells wonderful, and doesn't have a horrible price tag on it. It keeps my hair soft and moisturized even after hair appointments
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
This helps my hair so much because it is pretty damaged from sun and chlorine. I love it so much. It keeps my hair bouncy and beautiful.
Tracy L.
Philadelphia , PA
Love this shampoo what an amazing product total satisfaction would love to have a chance to use it all the time