BY GIOTECK

The gc-2 wireless controller has been ergonomically designed to enhance gameplay on the ps3, featuring an offset thumbstick design which produces a second-nature control stance familiar to xbox 360 owners. The gc-2 is precise, durable and above all else, comfortable. It utilizes only the highest quality components and materials, superior bumpers for precision gameplay and optimized 2.4 ghz wireless technology. The gc-2 enables you to play marathon gaming sessions well into the early hours. Features pressure sensitive thumbsticks, turbo functionality, dual vibration feedback, anti-slip thumbsticks, auto powersave, rechargeable built-in... see more...

Anny C.
Pros:
-great thumbsticks (feel just like an xbox 360 controller with the placement as well)
-responsive buttons
-good size and comfort while holding
-nice triggers and decent bumpers

Cons:
-cannot turn the console on via the controller
-the top plastic and bottom plastic fit together poorly, a minor design flaw
-dpad and bumpers are a little squishy for my liking

If you are looking for a good alternative controller for the PS3 and prefer the alternate thumbstick layout of the xbox 360 controllers look no further. Connecting the controller is super simple. Just plug in the included USB dongle and press the home button. The connection is consistent and strong. The controller overall is designed well. It is comfortable to hold and doesn't cramp your hand like the default thumbstick layout of the original PS3 controllers. Besides the minor cons that I mentioned above, it is a fantastic controller and I'll be ordering another one soon.
Apollo G.
Bakersfield, CA
I had to buy a new controller after my sons totally smashed our PlayStation 3 controller. I like the smooth look and feel of this controller. I bought another after four weeks, just because I wanted a matching set.
Kimberly T.
As always wireless controllers are better than wired ones. Less messy but remember to have two on hand otherwise there may be an argument
greidy p.
I love the feel and setting are easily to adjust. Looked at every controller I could and without a doubt this is the best there is.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Que hermoso wao esta divido quiero tocarlo es Ăşnico wao que hermoso esta bello asombroso
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
We have two of these controllers they're really easy to do. They're also easy to operate
👲breven👲 A.
Casablanca, Casablanca anfa

Hello !my name is ayoub
I like all products to your company.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
How long do the batteries of the controller last?
gennis e.