Giorgio by Giorgio Beverly Hills for Women, Body Lotion, 6.8-Ounce

by Giorgio Beverly Hills

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Giorgio by Giorgio Beverly Hills for Women, Body Lotion, 6.8-Ounce!
6 months ago
This here lotion came with a set the perfume full size,and a mini bottle ( cute) lil bottle hehe,and this lotion. I guess i favor the perfume better though.What do you guys think?
4 years agoMiami, FL
This is one of the best things that I had ever used for my skin. it smells like heaven, literally. besides it hydrates my skin a lot. I love it and recommend to anyone who loves fragrance lotions.
4 years agoDavenport, FL
This is my mums favorite perfume. I got a gift set with this body lotion. It's nicely scented, didn't dry out my skin and I felt fresh all day
4 years agoOrlando, FL
My other has been wearing this scent for over 30 years. she absolutely loves it and every chance I get I buy her another lotion or perfume.
3 years agoDallas, TX
This is my moms favorite perfume scent. The lotion itself is very nourishing to skin and has a nice scent.